Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:38 pm
stoarm_fox
Kurinoto Coon
zombi49
well crabs dont bite they pintch now wash ur hands and put some sun screen on me back i dont want to fry
3nodding

stare I am not at your beck and call, sir.

*sigh* I have to go tend to that bossy beast down there, Stoarm. I'll check up on you later, just keep ice on it.

*goes down, washes hands in the sea, rubs lotion on Zombi's back*
.... he... just... wants a.... little... attintion... damn my balls... hurt sweatdrop xp whee * puts ice on himself and goes and lies down on a couch

[ dude i got it !, ok neote and kurinoto.... since were familey now... and we need a home.... how bout this be our home? we can live her in the beach house 3nodding .... oh and we had a long convo about this kurinoto... and turns out me and neote where adopted by you and fog.... cuz since iam a fox/dingo and neote is a wolf and your a coon... wheil geneticly,.... it makes no sense.... so iam a 16 and neote is 17 ... how old are you and fog gona be ?( i was hopeing you 2 would be like 22 and 23 or sometin like that)]

((I'm older than he is. I'm 18 but I act 21, and he's 17 and a half, but acts like he's some crotchity old man. blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:38 pm
hmm some food sounds good *gets up his green fur glistens in the sun light and wraps the towl around himself and goes up yo the beach house to fing some food*  

zombi49

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:40 pm
stoarm_fox
Kurinoto Coon
zombi49
well crabs dont bite they pintch now wash ur hands and put some sun screen on me back i dont want to fry
3nodding

*sigh* I have to go tend to that bossy beast down there, Stoarm. I'll check up on you later, just keep ice on it.

.... he... just... wants a.... little... attintion... damn my balls... hurt sweatdrop xp whee * puts ice on himself and goes and lies down on a couch

[ dude i got it !, ok neote and kurinoto.... since were familey now... and we need a home.... how bout this be our home? we can live her in the beach house 3nodding .... oh and we had a long convo about this kurinoto... and turns out me and neote where adopted by you and fog.... cuz since iam a fox/dingo and neote is a wolf and your a coon... wheil geneticly,.... it makes no sense.... so iam a 16 and neote is 17 ... how old are you and fog gona be ?( i was hopeing you 2 would be like 22 and 23 or sometin like that)]
*sits in the recliner next to the couch and turns the TV on* Anything you wanna watch Stoarm?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:41 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
Kurinoto Coon
zombi49
3nodding

ya here ... * tosses him a dvd* put shaun of the dead on... that movie allways cheers me up

*sits in the recliner next to the couch and turns the TV on* Anything you wanna watch Stoarm?

stoarm_fox

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:42 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
Kurinoto Coon
zombi49
3nodding

*sits on the floor in front of TV* Change it to the news, please. I wanna know if it's gonna rain tommorow.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:43 pm
Kurinoto Coon
neote
stoarm_fox
Kurinoto Coon
zombi49
3nodding

*sits on the floor in front of TV* Change it to the news, please. I wanna know if it's gonna rain tommorow.
*Turns the channel to the local news, just in time for the weather forcast after the break*  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

zombi49

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:44 pm
*decides its time to go home the sun is setting and hes already got a tan but then decides to go up to the store buy some marshmellows and some hotdogs make a bon fire and invite everyone down to the beach*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:45 pm
neote
Kurinoto Coon
neote
stoarm_fox
Kurinoto Coon
zombi49
3nodding

*Turns the channel to the local news, just in time for the weather forcast after the break*

Thank you. *watches, see's rain and storms for the day after tomorrow*

Awww........that sucks rocks. sad  

Kurinoto Coon

zombi49

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:45 pm
zombi49
*decides its time to go home the sun is setting and hes already got a tan but then decides to go up to the store buy some marshmellows and some hotdogs make a bon fire and invite everyone down to the beach*
*goes to do so*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:46 pm
zombi49

Sounds okay to me. *joins him*  

Kurinoto Coon

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:47 pm
zombi49
sounds like a good idea... ive been camping out on the beach for 3 days now... theres a fire pit out by my sleeping bag if you wana start the fire there.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:48 pm
stoarm_fox
zombi49
sounds like a good idea... ive been camping out on the beach for 3 days now... theres a fire pit out by my sleeping bag if you wana start the fire there.

But you're injured! sad

Ah well, who am I to stop you? wink  

Kurinoto Coon

zombi49

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:49 pm
zombi49
zombi49
*goes to do so*
comes back with arms full of goods and nocks on the beach house door and waits fo an answer*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:50 pm
zombi49
zombi49
zombi49
*goes to do so*
comes back with arms full of goods and nocks on the beach house door and waits fo an answer*

((Me and Stoarm are down here on the beach by the fire pit))  

Kurinoto Coon

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:50 pm
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Kurinoto Coon
neote
stoarm_fox
Kurinoto Coon
zombi49
3nodding

Thank you. *watches, see's rain and storms for the day after tomorrow*

Awww........that sucks rocks. sad
wheil that means there will be some great surfing tomorrow! the day befor the storm .... gahh my balls ach like a b***h.... can we watch shaun of the died now that we know the weather?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games