Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:36 am
The Dark Paladin
"EVERYONE SHUTUP!!!!!!!!" Daermon yelled as he got up from damos punching him. " Damos:Isaac, The guy over there is Ishouniis BF and A large entity of Darkness. Everybody: This is My friend and Partner, Damos. Ishounii needs a heart and Isaac will get her one so long a she marries him. Namine found out shes a princess, Im starting to get control of the curse and everybody here seems to be going out of their mind!!" Daermon yelled, breathing when he was done f4om saying it all at one time..

The man with red glove looked at Naota, holding him for a second before saying " Right here...in the middle of the darkness..." The Man took his black gloved hand and shoved it into Naota heart, the blackness slowly creeeping aroung his body.

huh ahhhhhhh *clutching hand and trying to pull it out of his heart* what are you doing to me  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:39 am
seeing this action both Tamajing and Farmoska went to guard namine you a** i knew you couldnt be trusted walks to D side takin out squalls gunblade ready for battle((plz question later))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:41 am
"I am doing what is necessary to bring you to where you belong" the red gloved man said " You will become the entity of evil...You will become all powerful..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:43 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
seeing this action both Tamajing and Farmoska went to guard namine you a** i knew you couldnt be trusted walks to D side takin out squalls gunblade ready for battle((plz question later))

Isaac: *thrown against a tree, he went right through a brach which was sticking out of his torso* *dead*

Meh: Hehe, your lucky, just like I said, your luck namine, No one would care for me, they way people do you.....uh......*goes unconsious*  

MizNaughty520

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:43 am
The Dark Paladin
"I am doing what is necessary to bring you to where you belong" the red gloved man said " You will become the entity of evil...You will become all powerful..."
i..dont...need..to..become..powerfull ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *pull harder to get hand out of heart* sister help me  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:46 am
runs toward rogue and catches her before she falls man this is strange does she do this often? stares at D who is now in talkin to Namine  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:46 am
*starts to die away*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:47 am
carries rogue and leave to the house i leavin then the brothers followed she needs attention  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:48 am
Alita-520
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

Isaac: *thrown against a tree, he went right through a brach which was sticking out of his torso* *dead*

Meh: Hehe, your lucky, just like I said, your luck namine, No one would care for me, they way people do you.....uh......*goes unconsious*
you will find someone on day.*stand up and moves Ishounii away from isaac.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:52 am
Daermon wasnt finished yet. He went over to Isaac (( this might get messy)) and picked up his limp body. Grabbing his right arm, Daermon said " you hurt my friend, Ishounii", he tore off Isaacs right arm. Grabbing the left arm, Daermon says "you insulted me" tearing off the left arm. He grabbed his legs and said " You manipulated all of us" Daermon tore off his legs. Daermon lastly grabbed the head and said " ANd last...Your hurt Namine..." Daermon tore off Isaacs head and carried it back to his frineds.
" Yes thats right...Givein to the Darkness Naota" The man said with a smile  

The Dark Paladin

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:52 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
carries rogue and leave to the house i leavin then the brothers followed she needs attention

*starts to go througfh shock*

~Ishounii memory~

*in a forest near a pound with a Waterfall on the other side*
Meh: hehe, your too funny Namine
Namine: And guess what?
Meh: what?
Namine: I saw this guy in my dream, and he burned everything
Meh: why?
Namine: I don't know, but there was an older version of you, and he had his hand on your shoulder, and you were standing right next to him, telling me to run, run away, fas and quick. Scary huh?
Meh: yeah, that is
Namine: Princesses forever right?
Meh: right, well you go back to your kingdom and me to mine
Namine: right! Let's meet back in our hiding place okay?
Meh: okay!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:54 am
The Dark Paladin
Daermon wasnt finished yet. He went over to Isaac (( this might get messy)) and picked up his limp body. Grabbing his right arm, Daermon said " you hurt my friend, Ishounii", he tore off Isaacs right arm. Grabbing the left arm, Daermon says "you insulted me" tearing off the left arm. He grabbed his legs and said " You manipulated all of us" Daermon tore off his legs. Daermon lastly grabbed the head and said " ANd last...Your hurt Namine..." Daermon tore off Isaacs head and carried it back to his frineds.
" Yes thats right...Givein to the Darkness Naota" The man said with a smile
*looks up slightly* never ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh *tries to pull hand out harder* get out of me....... sister help me please  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:57 am
daermon.*looks at him*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:59 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
daermon.*looks at him*

*shock gets aggresive* *suddenly while going through shock, sits up* AAAAAHHH! it hurts!!  

MizNaughty520

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:00 am
looks back at D, man the guys insane ,starts to stare at the rogue, what are the burden you hold my child closes eyes and searches through her thoughts and memories ah i see so he is your father  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games