Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
kingdom hearts castle oblivion RP(we need some RPers, Hydra) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i don't know they are your friends not mine."
...just follow me stare
"where is damos first? you havent told me where he is. i want to know"
......* stares at here and almost says the truth but keeps it to himself and turns to walks on towards leons trianing ground*
"
please i want to know."Namine runs up to him and grabs his hand"please tell me"
*looks at her eyes and expressionless turns away* Dont ever touch me agian evil or ask about damos agian, you got that  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:25 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
...just follow me stare
"where is damos first? you havent told me where he is. i want to know"
......* stares at here and almost says the truth but keeps it to himself and turns to walks on towards leons trianing ground*
"
please i want to know."Namine runs up to him and grabs his hand"please tell me"
*looks at her eyes and expressionless turns away* Dont ever touch me agian evil or ask about damos agian, you got that
Namine started to shake a bit"i just wanted to know......if he was alright"Namine walks passed him and doesnt look at him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:37 pm
whatever stare ... leon should be here keep an eye out  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:56 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
whatever stare ... leon should be here keep an eye out
"okay...."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xemnas314

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:45 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hey this Rp is for those who like to be whom ever they want and say stupid random things to each other xd iit stupid but i wuold like to do it anyways so enjoy kay mrgreen but right now it really based on castle oblivion where namine is trap in the castle with a bunch of others characters such as me and we are trying to get out if youll like to jion just ask cuz what started out as fun just became serious and we would like more people to join if you could
if you like put in your profile so we can know who you are

hello, so what do i do?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:35 pm
xemnas314
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hey this Rp is for those who like to be whom ever they want and say stupid random things to each other xd iit stupid but i wuold like to do it anyways so enjoy kay mrgreen but right now it really based on castle oblivion where namine is trap in the castle with a bunch of others characters such as me and we are trying to get out if youll like to jion just ask cuz what started out as fun just became serious and we would like more people to join if you could

hello, so what do i do?
well we ended up starting a roleplay and its getting nowhere with two people but it would be nice if you joined in you need your name, your weapon of choice, age good evil( no inbetweens please its really annoying if you know what i mean stare ) oh and either your with us or somewhere else other than that the rest of you profile and what you do in this Roleplay is up to you so whenever you want you can get started whee see you then  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:36 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xemnas314
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

hello, so what do i do?
well we ended up starting a roleplay and its getting nowhere with two people but it would be nice if you joined in you need your name, your weapon of choice, age good evil( no inbetweens please its really annoying if you know what i mean stare ) oh and either your with us or somewhere else other than that the rest of you profile and what you do in this Roleplay is up to you so whenever you want you can get started whee see you then
((YAY YOUR ON MWM))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:45 pm
*okay his the lowdown im Serdive (Darkred) who is really Damos that disappeared for some time and ihas returned as a completly different charater
black mage is Namine and she has fallen in love with Damos and is now searching for him with Serdive (who is really damos but she doesnt know)
they had just recently excaped castle oblivion and currently are in Hallow bastion or now called radiant garden in search of Leon who made some appearance in castle oblivion but it isnt known for certian if it was him or not and from there ive been trying to make a new Org that is currently being formed in the shadows of Radiant garden and i trully need RPs for the role, and thats about how the story goes as far as i remember sweatdrop * ask BMR for any detials i left out i havent been on as of late so yeah just ask her  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:49 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*okay his the lowdown im Serdive (Darkred) who is really Damos that disappeared for some time and ihas returned as a completly different charater
Darkmage is Namine and she has fallen in love with Damos and is now searching for him with Serdive (who is really damos but she doesnt know)
they had just recently excaped castle oblivion and currently are in Hallow bastion or now called radiant garden in search of Leon who made some appearance in castle oblivion but it isnt known for certian if it was him or not and from there ive been trying to make a new Org that is currently being formed in the shadows of Radiant garden and i trully need RPs for the role, and thats about how the story goes as far as i remember sweatdrop * ask BMR for any detials i left out i havent been on as of late so yeah just ask her
((its BLACK MAGE NOT DARK MAGE!!!)) and u got everything covered.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Darkmage is Namine and she has fallen in love with Damos and is now searching for him with Serdive (who is really damos but she doesnt know)
* sorry its been a while and it was a simple mistake ill fix it dont worry sweatdrop  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:52 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
* sorry its been a while and it was a simple mistake ill fix it dont worry sweatdrop
((its ok lets continue the rp now))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
lets wait and see if that guy will join okay till then lets chill kay mrgreen  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:56 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
lets wait and see if that guy will join okay till then lets chill kay mrgreen
ok. then post in the other rps u are in  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:07 pm
ok ill join!
Xemnas
White sabers
evil  

xemnas314

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:43 am
interesting he isnt here that is usual confused  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games