Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:32 pm
"What's going on????" She though starting to regain her cool and looked at the two behind her. "Well I ain't sticking around here to find out what sort of info they got a hold on." She glanced the area for an exit and found one going down the hall. "Better than nothing." she went to her feet and swiftly left the room through the door of the back hall. If there was a hall there was also at least a back door to a back yard court yard. Her foot steps echoed down the hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:56 pm
Dragon_Rider101
"I guess you can say we're more like friends who hate each other. If that makes any sense to you. So I suggest you tell me where he is, if you value your life."

"You're in no position to make threats. I suggest you watch your mouth or else it will be filled with blood."

Malem still in the body of the observer, wishing to diffuse the situation, shouts a little too loud to the sniper, "Over there! He's quickly getting away, he's heading towards Blue Rose Lane!"

Kokuwagata

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:29 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"Okay." she said. She goes to find some files on the projects, but can't seem to find them. At the same time. Odd human like people come out at you. They had the faces of humans, but their hands, and other body parts including tentacles were appear to be metallic or flesh like. It was a hodpodge of flesh, steel, and magic.

As she is typing, trying to find something. something comes up that unexpected. "What you seek isn't here... they wipe out most of the information. This place is a trap, get out." said a message on the board. "What the..." Aria said.

Cy focused his energy and hurled several needle like daggers at the creatures. Some of the daggers stuck in the flesh of the monsters others were deflected by the metal or magic that the creatures had on them.

He looked back for a moment at Aria and saw the message on the board. <********... Time to go then. As Cy was paying attention to Aria a creature came at him. He screamed out in pain as the creature tore at his back with metal claws. Cy grabbed hold of Aria, even as his back was being torn apart. They quickly dissapeared back into the shadows.

Several moments later they reapeared outside of the place. Now they were near the hole in the ground that had first led them down there.
Cy dropped Aria and his sword. Then he fell to his own knees, his hands resting on the ground. He clenched his teeth and waited for his wounds to heal.

soon the ground starts to rumble, but as it did an odd voice sounded out, it comes from every voice speaker. It seem to be a recording. "well it seem that you got out of the trap." said a males voice. "But we left a major toy for ******** this, lets just get out of here before they try and use that thing on us." Aria said very angerly. "I am sick and tired of these bastards toying with us."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:05 pm
C.B. exited the hall and came to the courtyard. She stopped now thinking she was in the clearing. No enemies, no corpses, just grass and flowers. "God this place is weird.....next time when I come here, I'll come when nothing weird is going on...." she breathed and looked towards and exit through the back gates. "Well I'm out of here." she aproached the gates and jumped over it not feeling like opening it's lock and headed towards the docks feeling for the calming sound of the sea.  

Taimu Dolores

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:53 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"Okay." she said. She goes to find some files on the projects, but can't seem to find them. At the same time. Odd human like people come out at you. They had the faces of humans, but their hands, and other body parts including tentacles were appear to be metallic or flesh like. It was a hodpodge of flesh, steel, and magic.

As she is typing, trying to find something. something comes up that unexpected. "What you seek isn't here... they wipe out most of the information. This place is a trap, get out." said a message on the board. "What the..." Aria said.

Cy focused his energy and hurled several needle like daggers at the creatures. Some of the daggers stuck in the flesh of the monsters others were deflected by the metal or magic that the creatures had on them.

He looked back for a moment at Aria and saw the message on the board. <********... Time to go then. As Cy was paying attention to Aria a creature came at him. He screamed out in pain as the creature tore at his back with metal claws. Cy grabbed hold of Aria, even as his back was being torn apart. They quickly dissapeared back into the shadows.

Several moments later they reapeared outside of the place. Now they were near the hole in the ground that had first led them down there.
Cy dropped Aria and his sword. Then he fell to his own knees, his hands resting on the ground. He clenched his teeth and waited for his wounds to heal.

soon the ground starts to rumble, but as it did an odd voice sounded out, it comes from every voice speaker. It seem to be a recording. "well it seem that you got out of the trap." said a males voice. "But we left a major toy for ******** this, lets just get out of here before they try and use that thing on us." Aria said very angerly. "I am sick and tired of these bastards toying with us."

"Yeah no problem.." Cy said as he stood up. He winced in pain he hadnt even had time to heal fully yet. He took hold of Aria and slipped into the shadows with her. They reapeared several feet away. The town and the hole that led to the lab were far off now.
He set Aria down and collapsed to his knees. "Too much more of this and you'll have to drag me or leave my vampiric a**." cy said gently. He was weak and all this running around was starting to get to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:58 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"Yeah no problem.." Cy said as he stood up. He winced in pain he hadnt even had time to heal fully yet. He took hold of Aria and slipped into the shadows with her. They reapeared several feet away. The town and the hole that led to the lab were far off now.
He set Aria down and collapsed to his knees. "Too much more of this and you'll have to drag me or leave my vampiric a**." cy said gently. He was weak and all this running around was starting to get to him.

"I hope that we won't have to do that." she said. "Maybe we can go to an inn or a place to get you some rest."  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:07 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"I hope that we won't have to do that." she said. "Maybe we can go to an inn or a place to get you some rest."

"Sleep is all well and good love, but i need to feed." Cy said gently as he sat up. He stood up shakily and leaned against a tree. He ran a hand through his short ebony hair and took his galsses off of his face. His pale grey eyes had a tint of red to them. His fangs rested on his bottom lip.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:10 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"Sleep is all well and good love, but i need to feed." Cy said gently as he sat up. He stood up shakily and leaned against a tree. He ran a hand through his short ebony hair and took his galsses off of his face. His pale grey eyes had a tint of red to them. His fangs rested on his bottom lip.

"okay, I hope we can find someone. I am worry for the people here, but not due to you. I hope they didn't get to them first."  

AlexBloodRose

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:14 pm
She looks around to see if anyone is alive. She sees alot of the houses are empty. She notices that the place seem to have had a small hospital in it. Alot of blood seems to have been here, some of it on the floor and walls. There was small room that was for blood.

Soon Aria heard some footsteps and several of the odd creatures seem to come out of hiding to go and attack Aria. She quickly knocks them out and after words kills them. She goes to look at them. The faces seem to have been familiar to her, but she didn't know where. She went to open the door of the blood room and notice the blood was gone.

A phone call was heard. She picks it up. "There are some soldiers knock out in the basement. So far those monsters you seen haven't been able to get into it. So be quick to get your friend into that place." said a male voice. "Who are you?" asked Aria. "And what basement." she said. "You can see it from the room you in. It's hidden, but it easy to reconize if you look close enought." said the male voice as it hung up. Aria went to go and find Cy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:25 pm
Cys eyes had gone to a deep blood red color. His glasses were gone and his ebony hair that was normally slicked back was now completely dishevled. It made him look handsome, especially with the devilish grin he had on his face. He headed to the nearest place he had smelled blood. Where Aria had gone to he didnt know but he'd figure he'd run into her soon enough. Of course he had thought this all out before his bloodlust had taken control of him. Now that it had, he didnt have a sane thought in him. And hte longer he went without blood the more liable he was to attack the next human or creature that came near him.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:30 pm
She found Cy. "Cy, I found something you might like." she said unaware of the fact that he was in that mode.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:52 pm
Cy grinned as he spotted Aria. His arm shot out and wrapped around her waist. He pulled her close and tilted her head to the side with his other hand. He held her fast as he leaned in and exposed his fangs to her neck. His fangs rested on her skin as he held her fast. He didnt bite down not yet anyways.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:42 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy grinned as he spotted Aria. His arm shot out and wrapped around her waist. He pulled her close and tilted her head to the side with his other hand. He held her fast as he leaned in and exposed his fangs to her neck. His fangs rested on her skin as he held her fast. He didnt bite down not yet anyways.

"Do you really want me to die if I can get you several others to kill." said Aria. At the same time you felt something, as if it was going to do something, but you didn't know what it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:02 pm
Kokuwagata
Dragon_Rider101
"I guess you can say we're more like friends who hate each other. If that makes any sense to you. So I suggest you tell me where he is, if you value your life."

"You're in no position to make threats. I suggest you watch your mouth or else it will be filled with blood."

Malem still in the body of the observer, wishing to diffuse the situation, shouts a little too loud to the sniper, "Over there! He's quickly getting away, he's heading towards Blue Rose Lane!"

Sano looked like he was mock-pondering the situation.

"Hmm, actually I think I am, being that I can probably out run all of your guns combined and I have the power of fire and ice on my side. I personally recommend telling me where Adrius is before things get ugly."  

Dragon_Rider101

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:07 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

"Do you really want me to die if I can get you several others to kill." said Aria. At the same time you felt something, as if it was going to do something, but you didn't know what it was.

Cy smiled and let go of Aria, she had a point. "Your no fun Aria. Alright then lead the way." Cy said gently, he left Aria unscathed. He'd rather sink his fangs into someone else other than her anyways. He placed his hands behind his back and followed Aria.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games