Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" she left because she not allowed to leave the island. it was a curse she had when she was little. if she leaves the island she get stuck to another island." rasberry sayed to him. " she took the curse from me so she has a very hard time trying to be herself around anyone."

~islands of time~
berry sit there thinking' the prince has rasberry now he doesn't need me at all.'
"Leave me be. I need to think."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:40 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" she left because she not allowed to leave the island. it was a curse she had when she was little. if she leaves the island she get stuck to another island." rasberry sayed to him. " she took the curse from me so she has a very hard time trying to be herself around anyone."

~islands of time~
berry sit there thinking' the prince has rasberry now he doesn't need me at all.'
rasberry leaves.
~islands of time~
berry walked around.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

~islands of time~
rasberry leaves.
~islands of time~
berry walked around.
*Puts his head in his hands.*

"Why does this happen to everyone I meet?"

*He stands up.*

"WHY!?!?"

*He pounds his fist into the wall, making a gaping hole. He takes his quivering hand and puts it in front of his face. He stares at it?*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:51 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

~islands of time~
rasberry leaves.
~islands of time~
berry walked around.

*He stands up.*

"WHY!?!?"

*He pounds his fist into the wall, making a gaping hole. He takes his quivering hand and puts it in front of his face. He stares at it?*
berry looks around"Prince?" she looks around.

Rasberry goes to the prince"we are here. i just saw berry go into the forest."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:54 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

~islands of time~
rasberry leaves.
~islands of time~
berry walked around.

*He stands up.*

"WHY!?!?"

*The Prince runs outside, jumps off of the boat and runs into the forest.*

"BERRY!! BERRY, WHERE ARE YOU!?!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:56 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

~islands of time~
rasberry leaves.
~islands of time~
berry walked around.

*He stands up.*

"WHY!?!?"

berry stop walking and the dagger come out of the water and when to berry. berry started to cry. "am.....here...."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
rasberry leaves.
~islands of time~
berry walked around.

*He stands up.*

"WHY!?!?"

berry stop walking and the dagger come out of the water and when to berry. berry started to cry. "am.....here...."
*He sees Berry then he sees the dagger flying towards her. He stands in fron t of her and the dagger goes into his back.*

"If you....... were of no use..... would I have.... protected you?"

*He coughs and blood comes from his mouth onto the ground.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:01 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
rasberry leaves.
~islands of time~
berry walked around.

*He stands up.*

"WHY!?!?"

*He sees Berry then he sees the dagger flying towards her. He stands in fron t of her and the dagger goes into his back.*

berry looked at him"but i only slowed oyu down so far." berry grabed the dagger from his back."the dagger finds me when you call my name." berry hugged him tightly.((am going to sleep now be back tomorrow. i hope.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

berry looked at him"but i only slowed oyu down so far." berry grabed the dagger from his back."the dagger finds me when you call my name." berry hugged him tightly.((am going to sleep now be back tomorrow. i hope.))
"No..... you have helped me. You're..... the first person... to ever make me smile..... in a long time."
((Okay.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:23 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"No..... you have helped me. You're..... the first person... to ever make me smile..... in a long time."
((Okay.))
berry stopped hugging from and turns away from him"but i ......... can't do anything else. " berry started to cry"i don't understand why you came after me though?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((Okay.))
berry stopped hugging from and turns away from him"but i ......... can't do anything else. " berry started to cry"i don't understand why you came after me though?"
"Because..... I love you."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:39 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((Okay.))
"you ....love me?"berry looked at him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((Okay.))
"Yes."

*He said with a smile.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:51 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((Okay.))
"Yes."

*He said with a smile.*
Berry face turned red and she turned away from him."wow."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Yes."

*He said with a smile.*
Berry face turned red and she turned away from him."wow."
"Please Berry..... can you....... heal me?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games