Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:14 pm
Sweet. I'll look into it, though I'm not much of a magazine reader myself.
But I am currently enrolled in a contest back home for my school.
My mother showed me an entry form and I took it up with my teacher
who is going to sponser me.

So we will see.

And No one ion my school has it
Or even the state maybe.

Never have I talked to anyone with my name
they all live in Europe.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:17 pm
I found out about it yesterday. It's due before the end of the month gonk

But I must do ti! Because I can get an hour of tutoring with a writing college professor, PLUS $1000  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:21 pm
Im currently talking with an author. Who is also the professor at the University of North Carolina.

She gives me writing assignments and drills all the time to help me improve my writings. She helps me alot and she is an amazing author.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:49 pm
*oozes jealousy*  

KirbyVictorious

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:51 pm
KirbyVictorious
*oozes jealousy*

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:52 pm
*hands you a paper towel*

You appear to have some pink syrup
all over you.

Better wipe it up before Capitana comes back.
xp

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:10 pm
jealousy isn't pink.

I'M pink.

jealousy is green, and it's not sticky.

*papertowel sticks to Kirby's awesomeness aura*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:36 pm
Good morning, everyone! *salute* Er, evening. Greetings are so trite, no?

Anyways, I'm Voxxx, Voxxxie, or Carrie.
wink Care-care if you're really daring, but let's not explore that particular for now. I'm a total guild-whore, previously MPL, but a notorious lurker, so um, I guess that makes me an invisible guild-whore? sweatdrop My life is hellishly busy as all get-out, so I'm afraid my writing must suffer a bit. At one point, I had a story going for a novel, but then, after losing free time as I know it, and deciding I didn't really have enough drive left in me to finish it, it's stuck listening to elevator music in the annoying hold-bar of the depths of my hard-drive. So now I write shorter things, and my current love affair happens to be journalism articles, with a dash of poetry and short stories thrown in for that extra flavor. I like the enter key a lot(but I'll spare ye!) and I'm a stickler for grammar, although that's quite offset by the fact that I enjoy making up words.

Oh, and I like bagels. heart

*waves*  

Voxxx

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:35 am
OMG! Voxxxie, you came! *hugs*

heart heart heart

Just what my guild needs; crazy people. ^^ Everyone is crazy, just you wait.

Oh, and it isn't really my guild.

I just,...kind...of...almost own it. mrgreen

*points to most posts award*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:05 pm
KirbyVictorious

heart heart heart

Watch it.

High post count doesn't mean you own MY guild.
Don't make me use the demotion stick.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:07 pm
Voxxx

wink Care-care if you're really daring, but let's not explore that particular for now. I'm a total guild-whore, previously MPL, but a notorious lurker, so um, I guess that makes me an invisible guild-whore? sweatdrop My life is hellishly busy as all get-out, so I'm afraid my writing must suffer a bit. At one point, I had a story going for a novel, but then, after losing free time as I know it, and deciding I didn't really have enough drive left in me to finish it, it's stuck listening to elevator music in the annoying hold-bar of the depths of my hard-drive. So now I write shorter things, and my current love affair happens to be journalism articles, with a dash of poetry and short stories thrown in for that extra flavor. I like the enter key a lot(but I'll spare ye!) and I'm a stickler for grammar, although that's quite offset by the fact that I enjoy making up words.

*waves*
Welcome!

Bagels are yummy, indeed. And I make up many words.

Like qua, which is actually a real word but we don't use it that way. Qua really means anything you want it to. But it cannot be used as a noun.

Ba'fm is the universal noun. Which can, under certain circumstances, be used as an adjective.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:23 pm
KirbyVictorious

heart heart heart

xd Hey, Kirby!  

Voxxx

Voxxx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:24 pm
Spastic waffles
Voxxx

*waves*
Welcome!

Like qua, which is actually a real word but we don't use it that way. Qua really means anything you want it to. But it cannot be used as a noun.

Ba'fm is the universal noun. Which can, under certain circumstances, be used as an adjective.

heart Good, then. I feel right at home. Nice to meet you!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:29 pm
Voxxx
Spastic waffles
Voxxx

*waves*
Welcome!

heart Good, then. I feel right at home. Nice to meet you!
You too.

Glad you feel at home already!

Spastic waffles
Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:56 pm
*sniff* well, why not?

After all, it's a Kirby World we're living in xd  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games