Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
a day in the life of Axel *and some of the org.13* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whitch Org 13 member would you go out with?
  Demyx
  Saix
  axel
  xigbar
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:10 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
eek *stares at the two and almost fiants* does that mean i have to marru the both of you? sweatdrop

"no you have to marry violet but i she kind busy with Marluxia so i guess its me" ebony walked over to him and powerfuly kissed him  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:14 pm
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
eek *stares at the two and almost fiants* does that mean i have to marru the both of you? sweatdrop

"no you have to marry violet but i she kind busy with Marluxia so i guess its me" ebony walked over to him and powerfuly kissed him
*twiched thinks about whats happening and then refuses the kiss* stressed scream oh she is going to get it alright * looks for both Marluxia and Vi*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:20 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

*twiched thinks about whats happening and then refuses the kiss* stressed scream oh she is going to get it alright * looks for both Marluxia and Vi*

she relizes what hes doing and runs away violet appers in his arms and ebony is by Marluxia
(violet)
"what huh oh hi!" she huged him"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:22 pm
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

she relizes what hes doing and runs away violet appers in his arms and ebony is by Marluxia
(violet)
stressed why were you with him? stressed  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:25 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

(violet)
stressed why were you with him? stressed

"i was saying hi and welcoming him. why do you ask?"she smiled at him  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:26 pm
no you werent you clone incolintaryly told me what you were doing stressed stare  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:29 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
no you werent you clone incolintaryly told me what you were doing stressed stare

"well she lies"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:31 pm
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"well she lies"
she said nothing her kiss told me stare what were you doing?  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:39 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"well she lies"

:i wasn't doing any thing she just wants you like me !" she backed away from him  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:45 pm
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"well she lies"

:i wasn't doing any thing she just wants you like me !" she backed away from him
*swoons and then slowly grabs her* im sorry its just that im always jealous when someone else is around you but i swear ill never do it agian, i just dont want my hearts to be broken agian cry  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:58 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"well she lies"

*swoons and then slowly grabs her* im sorry its just that im always jealous when someone else is around you but i swear ill never do it agian, i just dont want my hearts to be broken agian cry

"thats okay im sorry too ebony will now have her own mind shes kinda fickial" then ebony disapered and reappered in a glass box as a doll  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:01 pm
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"well she lies"

"thats okay im sorry too ebony will now have her own mind shes kinda fickial" then ebony disapered and reappered in a glass box as a doll
* falls on the floor crepted out* dont do that agian please sweatdrop  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:03 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

* falls on the floor crepted out* dont do that agian please sweatdrop

she lays next to him"i had to i wanted the fickil and jelous side out of me "  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:06 pm
sweatdrop okay(really need icon here she is so random))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:08 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
sweatdrop okay(really need icon here she is so random))

((i know but she got tired))((and left)) ((shes been so depresed latly))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff