Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Gambino

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:41 pm
Junior~Mints
C'mon guys, Xbox 360 has proven (to me) to be up there with the big boys. Just look at DOA4. Thats beautiful, if RE5 looks like that... on the 360... then we have a winner.

The 360 is coming out WAY before the PS3 and Revolution.The PS3 is already FAR SUPEIROR than the 360.I can assume the Revolution will have better graphics than the 360 also.DOA is pretty horrible.I would have to just about agree with Biohazard on this one.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:52 pm
Here's my flakey comment for the day: "They need to make more videogames geared toward straight females with plenty of manly and awesome guys and stupid whores who get killed within thre eminutes of introduction. xd "

New consoles are overrated. The Gamecube, PS2, and Xbox are still earning plenty of money for the companies...if they're going to release one, they need to put asside the petty competitions and make a super machine that plays every single game from the Atari to the PSP. stare  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:06 pm
Hey, whatever happened to that "I like Resident Evil and I'm a noob" thread?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:11 pm
Its gone. Im not sure why Wthe deleted it.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:16 pm
It's a dispicable outrage!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:15 am
There's a thread in the VGD about our fav RE character and I'm depress that most of the people cannot write the name of their fav character right. I mean, if you like him/her so much, try to learn how to write it's name gonk crying  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:14 am
DasJabberwockie
they need to put asside the petty competitions and make a super machine that plays every single game from the Atari to the PSP. stare

Yes, woohoo!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:44 pm
We all know that will never happen.

I resent that DOA is horrible! xp

But opinions are opinions. I work at Toys R Us and last night we talked with a Rep from Sony. I have to say that Sony is just giving Microsoft the limelight for the moment and want to perfect the PS3. And what was funny to me was that they will still continue making PS2 games for the next 5 years! So you PS2 fans out there dont worry about buying the PS3 when the games will still be aviable on PS2.

As for the comparisons to each each, its hard to put my favorite Nintendo in the mix, because I havent seen any games for it yet. Just the concsole and a concept. PS3 and 360 are very much different because they boast two different strengths. I have yet to see a Xbox game, that pushes the power of the Xbox to its limits yet! GCN is the better of the three even though it lacked online play.

So, Im just saying that RE5 for XBOX 360 and PS3 will look great. Hopefully.  

Junior~Mints

Uenna

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:13 am
DasJabberwockie
Here's my flakey comment for the day: "They need to make more videogames geared toward straight females with plenty of manly and awesome guys and stupid whores who get killed within thre eminutes of introduction. xd "

Amen. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:37 pm
Why don't any of the Characters use the Medival Weaponry, or Suits Of Armor That Are Located Throughout Almost All The Places?

The Zombies wouldn't bite through that, and they could slash them !

I mean if they used Logic, not in SH GP Rules.

OfWenzel

Junior~Mints

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:24 pm
Anybody doing any Cosplaying? Im "supposed" to be a RE4 Ganado. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:40 pm
Im almost always cosplaying. My mule is currently Ada as well.  

Mr. Kennedy

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:34 pm
*marches in*

Tsh....people are already feeding off of the RE4 figure craze by saying that there's going to be another series of them. Someone claimed they already had Krauser figures. If they do make figures of him, I'd be surprised.... but I'm sure they'll end up making Ashley as the last figure. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:45 pm
I'd like to see a badass RPD Leon..if they haven't made it already.  

HeroCasey

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:14 pm
HeroCasey
I'd like to see a badass RPD Leon..if they haven't made it already.
They did. It's the RE2 version however.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games