Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:47 pm
Well, as much as I like to wallow in power that comes with being a co-captain of a guild as successful as this. I made my decision, and I'm resigning.
It's become pretty obvious that Resident Evil (or that which now carries the Resident Evil label) is not my series anymore. I no longer thirst to know everything and anything about its mythology. And frankly, I don't even wish I had that drive anymore.
So I'm demoting myself from the position of Co-Captain. I think things have been relatively quiet here recently, so Beta probably doesn't need a co-captain at the moment, anyway.

EDIT: Hmm... I can't seem to demote myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:57 pm
Your decision, quite frankly I kinda sensed it. I'll demote. Kinda feel a sense of lostness losing a original member. Best of luck BIO, it's been a pleasure.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:36 pm
Yeah, Ditto. But why should I hog the spot that, at this point, someone else probably deserves more. My authority, like Shinji Mikami's integrity, had an expiration date.

But my remaining time on Gaia probably won't last much longer than a year anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:46 pm
Don't leave the Guild! crying  

MadamTarantula

Belbecat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:36 am
It'll be a sad day when you arn't around to school us noobz  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:30 pm
February 25th, 2009

I updated the Resident Evil 101 thread with a weapons section for Resident Evil 5. Check it out to get an early start on Resident Evil 5.

-MM-212 Beta  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:25 am
March 1st, 2009

Resident Evil 5 section is complete as of now. More information will be updated as need. Enjoy. Thanks!

-MM-212 Beta  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:42 pm
March 11th, 2009

Minor update to the guild; since Gaia added more features to the guild for the Captain, I am now able to make the guild a little bit more true to the fans.

-MM-212 Beta  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:16 am
June 8th, 2009

The Grill has made it to 10,000 posts! Good job, people, old and new to the guild! That's a pretty big milestone to achieve, so thanks for stickin' with us!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:29 pm
I've bet this guild have a history, being to live up to around 6 years. so far this guild is more then I can dream of, I would like to share some fanart, well they are in my own design and creation but was inspired by the G-Virus and the Uroboros

User Image

User Image

their not good but I have to share something to the guild, it is part of the rules.. .. and sorry about the spam  

LeoSphere

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:36 pm
So, here's the new potential front page image I put together. Just think it's time for a change, and this should please everyone, I think:

User Image

I decided to cover the games old and new, the movies, the books. Row 1 is books, then GameCube covers, then PS2, then PC, then two rows of random, although the portables are together, then Wii, then PS1, then the movies, and for the last row, some of my favorite RE fan art, just cause there weren't enough covers. Plus it's kinda cool I think.
I've also strived to go down from warm colors on top to cooler colors on the bottom, just for a sense of harmony.

I didn't write "Official Resident Evil Guild" on it, because I figured, if Beta actually does want to use it, he can choose the font he wants.

The Umbrella symbol I made myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:58 pm
^I like it, it looks really good. I'll talk to Beta about it in case he doesn't see it here. Nice work! biggrin  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:17 pm
Thanks.
Where's Beta been lately, anyway? I hope he's okay.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:29 pm
He's on AIM every once in a while (like now), but he's normally away. I'll talk to him when he gets back. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas