Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RusKitty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:35 pm
Hi! I'm Mippys, name soon to be changed! I've always loved REMake! And Jill! I was recently hacked but it's all good! I'm over it! I am a huuuge RE fan! o: I bet I know more then you, ask me questions! I dare ya! But know if you ask me a question I'll ask you ones right back! o: I have the resident evil books to! :] There a lot of fun to read! The one I like most is Resident Evil: Zero hour. Which S.T.A.R.S (ha ha.. a pun!) Rebbecca Chambers and Billy Coen! So yeah! Thanks :]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:48 pm
Careful, you're challenging real pros, here.
How old was William Birkin on the year he was shot and the Raccoon City Outbreak occurred?  

Biohazard EXTREME

JillValX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:56 pm
Hey, I'm Alexia. I have always been a fan of Resident Evil. My cousin was the one who got me into the RE Series, with the original Resident Evil on ps1. I remember, I was around seven or eight and he would play at all hours of the night trying to beat it, and I would always help him with some of the puzzles and play once in awhile. I didnt really be come a hardcore RE FAN, untill RE 3, and when Resident Evil 3 came out, I would play it over and over..beating it some many times, I could remember were each item in the game was.

I was always a Jill Valentine fan, I always thought she kicked a** and was better than the boy characters. My next favorite character would be Rebecca Chambers, I really liked playing her in RE Zero, and RE. And she had some secret hot badass costumes. Lately, I've been playing more of RE Outbreak File 2, and RE 4. I really love RE outbreak series, It reminds me of the old Resident Evils for playstation, like RE 2 AND RE 3. RE 4, I would say would be the hardest Resident Evil so far, but I love the gameplay and might I say Leon kicks a** in this game.

Im really looking forward to RE 5, and Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, they both look like there good games. I just hope they can be just as good, as the previous games.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:58 pm
Fat chance... Unfortunately nothing can be as good as the classic RE games.
Is your name really Alexia? That kicks a**.  

Biohazard EXTREME

JillValX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:00 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Fat chance... Unfortunately nothing can be as good as the classic RE games.
Is your name really Alexia? That kicks a**.

true

yep, it really is.
haha thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:09 am
In any case, Welcome to the guild.  

Biohazard EXTREME

JillValX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:10 am
Biohazard EXTREME
In any case, Welcome to the guild.

thanks.

so have you watched the new movie yet?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:13 am
Twice. I thought it was better than the first two. There's actually a thread dedicated to the movie in the "Raccoon Public Library" forum. But we're not hiding any spoilers, so if you haven't seen it, you might not want to look in that thread.  

Biohazard EXTREME

JillValX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:16 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Twice. I thought it was better than the first two. There's actually a thread dedicated to the movie in the "Raccoon Public Library" forum. But we're not hiding any spoilers, so if you haven't seen it, you might not want to look in that thread.

awesome, haha yeah well I havent seen it yet. Im going to tomorrow, I will probably watch it over and over.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:18 am
I know I'll be seeing it again.
First time I went with my mom on the first show in the city.
Then my cousin saw it and wanted to see it again, so I went with her again. And now my friend wants to see it for the second time, so I'm going with him.  

Biohazard EXTREME

JillValX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:22 am
haha, It looks like a good movie..and the previews are really good. Also, I'm dying to see Claire, i think it's good there putting characters from the games into the movies. Thats why I think the first one wasnt that good, because there wasnt any actual people from the games.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:24 am
Well, a lot of people complained that Carlos and Nicholai were portrayed differently from the games, but I actually like their movie versions better. Less of a stereotype to both of them.  

Biohazard EXTREME

JillValX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:29 am
true, I like there movie versions better.

I never did like Nicholai in the games. I thought they portrayed Jill just exactly like her in the 2nd movie, I wish they would have brought her back in the 3rd one. But i'm happy they have Carlos, and Claire.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:34 am
Well, I think they would have placed her in the third movie, but the actress was busy with Eragon. Just another reason not to like Eragon.  

Biohazard EXTREME

JillValX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:35 am
Yeah, your probably right. I never did like Eragon, it sucked..bad.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games