Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:05 pm
"I wonder If Rah will Listen?" She mumbled to herself before kicking back a Zombie leving an imprint in a nearby wall. "Rah, Almighty god of the sun. Let your brillance shine through this darkness and raise the sun on your shoulders once more." She called out praying to her diety. Nothing but silence fell from the heavens. "You're boned dude."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:08 pm
"Did you miss the part about it not freezing them permanently and thawing in about week?" Richard asked. "I swear, it's like no one listens in this town. I'm not destroying them. If anything, I'm helping you by keeping them still until the curse I keep hearing about wears off." He pointed over to Firion. "See? He broke some, why don't you yell at him?"  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:11 pm
A red sun started to rise in the west. This was un heard of, but it was happening. "I told you I would help out." SHe grinned slightly nervous.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:12 pm
"it's a good thing none of us are superman, or else we'd be in s**t right now," he said, tripping the legs out from under one of the zombies.  

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:14 pm
"What ever, I'll dead with you later." He said as his sword again changed and the ice exploded from his hands. "Gravitonion!" He said as his sword grew larger. It changed as into the jade green clolored blade once more as he slashed through all the undead near him. They fell to the ground as he still looked mad. "Runesave, the magic cutting sword." He said slicing throught the undead piled over Tobias.

"Okay, that smelled bad, is my hair still white? I just can't keep it clean." He said as he pushed his way through. "And why is the sun red, is Tickey here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:16 pm
"Well Gluh! The sun is unsetting itself, basically Rah can only move the sun once from east to west. But her can move it back only once every so many days." She said as the sun grew yellow as it reached it's peak.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:20 pm
Richard shrugged, and returned to freezing the zombies. He payed the red sun no heed, he just kept up his flow of ice spells, trying to see how many he could freeze before they got too close to him. He hadn't felt so free-spirited since he'd died.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:21 pm
"I'll be damned, the sun's up. well kid, the curse is lifted," said a zombie, that shrugged and hopped into his grave, pulling the dirt onto him.

"wait, so that's it?" asked Firion confounded.

"That's it," said another passing by undead, hopping back into his grave also.  

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:24 pm
The undead began to walk away, the unfrozen ones picking up their frozen brethren and putting them in their respective graves. "Aw, darn. And I was about to try that Frozen Tempest spell I've been saving for a rainy day." Richard griped, but shook it off. "Oh, well. Guess I'll have to use it some other time."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:25 pm
"Okay, sun's up, you either stop freezing zombie or I seal your magic for my satisfaction." Haru said pointing the green bladed sword at the man in the mage robes. "Unless you want to taste what my fiend Tobias can dish out?" he said as Tobias was freaking out about undead dirt in his hair.

"Is it all out? Is it?" He said running in circles. "I just washed it and it gets dirty, why me."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:27 pm
"bye bye honey, be sure to find a nice girl and give us some grand children," said firion's mom as her and his father climbed back into their respective graves. Firion waved, and turned and walked, looking around as undead would help each other put themselves back together, dragging frozen corpses back to their graves and such.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:29 pm
Richard sighed. "You have a real knack for asking people to stop doing things they've already stopped doing, you know that? Like precognition, except post-cognition. Which is a pretty crap power." He wiped his hands off, adjusted his hood, and headed off in a random direction. Then he stopped and said, "Oh, right, I have no idea where I'm going."  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:31 pm
((Actually you just posted before me... I have to edit it.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:32 pm
(Aww. I thought it worked out alright. Richard gets to be witty, and Haru gets to be tough. They both win.)  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:34 pm
Firion walked off, the ground visible from the daylight, yet he payd no attention where he walked. he tripped over someone's hand and fell into an empty grave, doing a faceplant on the bottom. an undead carying his head looked at Firion with impatience.
"hey, still using that buddy," he said, gesturing him to get out. Firion hopped to his feet and climbed out of the hole, and the headless undead jumed back inot it, and pulled the dirt around him.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games