Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonix13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:40 am
Aeronwy wandered the city of Eden, almost hoping for trouble. He had been told that Eden was a rather rough city, and as such, a very good place to gain experience in fighting. However, he hadn't seen anything like that all day, not even a petty squabble. His weapons jingled idly in his pockets as he wandered the streets. Curse this infernal heat. I need water.
Aeronwy liked a nice warm day as much as the next guy, but he was a Dagrun and was most at home swimming in the water.
I think I saw an oasis outside the city. I hope it's deep enough to swim in.
Slowly Aeronwy dragged his way outside towards the oasis.
He jumped in head first. The water was cool and clear. Wonderful! He swam deeper and deeper, eager to explore the pool. He was starting to get a little suspicious however. The oasis hadn't looked nearly this deep from the outside. Suddenly, it got much darker and he realized he was in a tunnel. Well, only thing to do is follow it. he reasoned.
When he finally surfaced, he was in an underground city of some kind. He could see many houses, almost a mirror image of the city above.
Aeronwy started sprinting down the nearest tunnel, rejuvenated by his swim.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:14 pm
Seg continued his charge forward gripping the hilt of his sword tightly, with a ear bleeding roar he rushed through the guards swinging madly and ducking at their swings before ending in a blade clash with one of them.

Several guards collapsed behind him as twisted his blade away and turning like a dancer and connecting with his sword through the man's back...he fell instantly.

His blood was pumping now, adrenaline running through his veins. The slash he had given himself broke out a bloodlust in his mind as he looked at his own wound. His eyes reflected slitted pupils as he charged back in felling more guards. "Don't you understand!? You cannot defeat me! I'm not going to lose to a group of filthy humans like you!"  

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Demonix13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:26 pm
Aeronwy was almost at the end of the tunnel when he heard an ear splitting roar. He turned toward the direction of the roar, and several soldiers ran by him screaming. Luckily for him, they seemed to crazed by fear to notice his gills and pale blue skin. He sprinted the last 20 meters or so and burst into the middle of a huge fight.
Finally! The opportunity I've been waiting for!
He noticed that a couple people were holding off a veritable army of soldiers.
No time to think about them now.
He grabbed one of his kusarigama and whipped the lethal iron ball end around, stunning several soldiers, then rushed forward and promptly decapitated them with the scythe end. He stashed away the kusarigama and pulled out both of his katars. Idiot! You've let yourself get surrounded. He chastised himself for not being more careful, but he welcomed the combat experience all the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:16 pm
Yousei's blade swung back and forth, slashing and hacking through the onslaught of guards. She cringed as she heard them yell in pain and saw them grab their wounds. Suddenly, her blade was blocked and the sound of metal sliding against metal rung in her ears. Yousei opened her eyes. A lone soldier had succeeded in blocking her blade with his sword and sliding it into her stomach. She coughed and sputtered as blood streamed down her windpipe. He grinned evilly as he witnessed her pain. He pulled his sword from her abdomen in one quick movement and watched as her knees began to tremble. She looked at him with sadness in her eyes. This only made him grin wider, as he waited for her to fall. Yousei had seen this look before.. Suddenly, her sadness turned to anger and she gritted her teeth and steadied her blade before whipping it forward in one swift, clean motion. Her blood-stained blade fell to the ground with a clang and she stood motionless as the soldier before her fell to the cold stone floor. She breathed heavily for a time, her eyes shut tightly, before her knees finally buckled and she joined him there.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Demonix13

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:51 pm
Aeronwy saw one of the group fall. She was an elf, by the look of her ears and her body build. Aeronwy saw the soldier who had stabbed her grinning, and this ignited the warrior's rage within him. "Die!" he screamed, bringing his meteor hammer onto the top of the man's head. Aeronwy felt the skull smash, and knew the man was unqestionably dead. He killed several other guards, than picked up the elf and tried to carry her away from the battle.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:18 pm
Miles forced himself to his feet once more, standing with his hands on his knees for a moment or so. He glanced up when he was sure he wouldn't fall over and looked to Yousei and the Man. He quickly dashed off towards them, hobbling slightly along the way. "Yousei!" He called out when he was close enough to do so before coming to a stop beside her and the newcomer. He glanced to the man, narrowing his gaze, "Who are you?"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Angantyr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:27 pm
Gunn walked the dark alleys his eyes glaring from side to side. He approaches a back-alley tavern. "Finally I cant remember the last time I had a drink" Gunn steps into the tavern which is suprisingly lively. He walks up to the bar and takes a seat. A bartender with a friendly face approaches him. "Hello my good sir! Welcome to the Goats Head finest bar in Eden. Whats your poison?" Gunn pulls out a single gold coin and lays it on the bar. "Whiskey and leave the bottle." The bartenders eyes widen as he takes the coin and quickly gets Gunn his drink. Several of the men in the bar begin to stare at Gunn and more specifically the bag of coins on his belt. A sly smirk comes across Gunn's face as he takes a shot of whiskey. He watches from the corner of his eye as the men start to whisper amongst themselves and point at Gunn.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:19 pm
As she sliced clean through several poorly-armoured guards, Julianna heard a vaguely familiar voice cry "Yousei!" She recognised it as the voice of one of her new allies, and she took a moment to spin around. Seeing the injured elf, she ran over quickly. Finally. Something I'm good at. She steeled herself against the inevitable burst of nausea like so many she had felt in the last few minutes and skewered two guards, running her rapier right through one guard and into another. She pulled it out with a sickening squelch as the two apes fell to the ground, her path finally clear. She sprinted to the side of the growing group surrounding the elf.

"How long has she been injured?" Julianna asked nobody in particular, rummaging in her bag for her harmonica and Essence of Alcacia.

Bunnyhiphophip

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:41 am
"Not very long," Miles muttered, removing his weapon from his back. Giving the boomerang a quick jerk he released the blades from its side and began to swing it. He released the large weapon towards the crowd of guards. The weapon became a spinning saw blade as it cut through countless enemies in its flight path.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:13 pm
Aeronwy cut down several other soldiers and then turned toward the stranger that had spoken to him. "Man? You must be mistaken. But let's not chat here, it could be bad for our health."
Aeronwy saw the gigantic boomerang cut down an entire battalion of guards. "Very nice weapon," he observed.  

Demonix13

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:55 pm
Miles caught the rope tied around his weapon and let it swing limp down to his back. "Thank you, It's my grandfathers," He said simply before sliding his fingers along the top of the boomerang. The blades suddenly burst into flames and he began, once more, to swing the weapon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:06 pm
"These guards just don't quit, do they?" Aeronwy asked of the strange warrior. He had only been here for a few minutes, yet he had already killed at least a score of guards with his various weapons. And yet the flow kept coming, and the elf girl was still injured. Aeronwy launched his flying claw at an incoming guard's face, killing him and cluttering up the hallway.  

Demonix13

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:01 pm
Witium hacked away at guards as he trugged through the dead ones with Camthalion still on his back. Deep breathes surged from his lunges as he made his way forward, "where's the light at the end of the tunnel?" He shook his head and continued to make a path for Yousei's carrier.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:12 pm
Aeronwy saw an elf with two long swords making his way towards him. The elf had another elf's corpse on his back, and looked in pretty bad shape. I wonder if I'll ever find out why these people are here. he thought.  

Demonix13

Bunnyhiphophip

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:15 pm
Julianna quickly brought her harmonica to her lips and played a complex tune to heal the elf girl. She wasn't sure if her magic would have any effect on the wounds, but she played and played...

Until everything went dark.

((She's passed out from overuse of mana. She won't wake up for at least a week, because I'm going on vacation. Just drag her off to the side and she'll wake up when I get back.))

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games