Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:39 pm
"Well, I think that it might have been in some sort of office. I don't remember. I know that it was on a shelf, and when it dissappeard it left a square spot in the dust from where it sat....If that helps any." Rose said as a look of complete seriousness crossed her face as she tried to remember everythign about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:45 pm
"Office, eh? Say, didn't Xenmas have a hidden lab in Hallow Bastion before he came here? As I recall, he was human just like the rest of us. I think we should start looking there. Not a bad place for start looking for clues, don't you think?" suggested Xyukotsu.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:45 am
Xirius turned and looked at Xyukotsu. "Oh yeah, that's a great idea! Let's get there and start looking."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:48 am
"back to where he was human *chuckles*, I doubt he was human when he had a heart" said I  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:39 pm
"No more of a heart then what you had, Isamu. I had one too, don't forget that." muttered Xyukotsu to that only Isamu could only hear him reply. "So, when should we leave for clues, Lady Rose? We wait for you and leave when you tell us to." said Xyukotsu in a polite manner.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:21 pm
(OK guys I'm back and I am SOOOOOO sorry, After the festival, my parents threw a bunch of family events at me, all taking place out of state and in another country *OH Canada lol* Anyway I'm back!!)

(Its been a while so bare with me)

(Rose group)

Sudden shouting came from outside the kitchen where Siax was. Cessy told the group she would check it out.

The moment she opened the door, Siax could be seen standing holding his claymore. In front of him, many heartless had started to crawl out from the shadows. It was a startling scene.

"Get the key barer out of here," said Siax

"What about their orders!!" replied Cessy. Before Siax could respond a vortex opened and out stepped Zexion holding a piece of paper. He hurriedly rushed to Cessy. He handed her the folded note telling her, "Give this to your warrior, it’s from the Superior."

Cessy took it hesitantly. "Wasn’t he suppose to come and give this to her?" She asked. Zexion turned away and faced the ever-growing number of heartless, replying, "Xemnas is a bit preoccupied at the moment. I was ordered to get that paper to her. Now go the castle is under siege. You don't have much time."

Cessy was unsure with the situation, but regardless of that, Rose needed to escape. She closed the door and handed Rose the message.

(Other guys continued in the next post, sorry)  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:50 pm
(My poor lost characters, every one keeps moving ahead with out you guys, sniff sniff, don’t worry, I still love you)

(Ookamikiba)

After Kiba shouted out the warning, Larxene want into action and used her agility to spring up behind the intruder and throw her knifes at him. Demyx summoned his dancer nobodies to distract him.

“You go to work quickly, I see,” said the man recovering from the stabs to his back, “But don’t think you’ve got the upper hand.”

The room began to go even darker, the thick darkness again. The nobodies would have to fight in the dark.

(Naixen)

The second Naixen got out the door, something flew at her, grabbing her upper arms and pulling her off the floor. It was a heartless. It didn’t take less then a second for Xigbar to notice the little girls cry. “Naixen!!” he shouted and raced after her, but it was to late, the creature had flown into a hole of darkness and disappeared with the girl along with it. Vexen and Lexaeus barely turned in time to see Naixen fade into darkness.

“Aww, sorry about that,” said a strange man standing a good ten feet behind Vexen and Lexaeus. There was another young man standing beside the other. “We didn’t realize nobodies could care about losing one of their own.”

“Who are you?” stated Lexaeus.

“Hmmm, How sad, they don’t recognize us.” Said one of the men.
“And I thought it was the nobody that got the good memory.” Said the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:53 pm
*Note for Ryuho, that was the last time I’ll play Xigbar, sorry about the whole Xiggy thing, I didn’t think it take so long, If you actually lost interest in being him by now, that’s fine. But he’s yours if you still want to play him, also, can I request more appearances of Axel, you don’t have to if you don’t want to, but I need him to be an active character if possible. Thank you*  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Okamikiba

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:49 am
The dark surrounding them was thick and uncanny. It made Ookamikiba feel something he wasn't acustomed to. I first thought was is this fear?Ookamikiba jumped at his enemy with tears in his eyes. Then second thought "YOU HAVE MY HEART!" the man just evaded his attack and like last time except this time he did not touch Ookamikiba instead the darkness wrapped around him.He chuckled and went for Xaldin, I tried to pull the time trick but I wasn't able to. The darkness started to squeeze Ookami yells out in pain.They were keeping him from using his ability and squeezing him tighter. A memory jumped into his head,"How do you kow Xaldin?!" he was hoping that the man would start to monologue."C'mon if you know Xaldin tell us how..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:10 pm
Medevilgirl
*Note for Ryuho, that was the last time I’ll play Xigbar, sorry about the whole Xiggy thing, I didn’t think it take so long, If you actually lost interest in being him by now, that’s fine. But he’s yours if you still want to play him, also, can I request more appearances of Axel, you don’t have to if you don’t want to, but I need him to be an active character if possible. Thank you*

Not at all, I'll place Axel in there soon, so don't worry, I'm just glad someone posted finally.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:35 pm
Hearing from the sounds outside, he knew it was a bad feeling. The castle was under siege from what he heard from Saix and told them to get out of there and protect the Key Bearer at all costs. Understaning the fast moving surrounding, he summoned out a portal to the darkness for them to escape. Seeing masses of heartless com out of cracks of the darkness and into the dinning room, Xyukotsu summoned out his blades and began slashing at the mass amount of heartless in front of them. "What are you doing?! Protect her and begin the mission! Escape out of the portal, i'll hold them off till you're clear." called out Xyukotsu as he slashed heartless after haertless as he watched the others leave through the portal.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:52 am
Flinging a knife at a heartless that was just about to attack the Key Warrior Rose, Xirius dragged her through the portal. Although he did not know where it led, Xirius trusted Xyukotsu, and escaped through the other side of the portal protecting Rose with Kitsuna and Imasu right behind him.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:16 am
Following Cessy through the portal Isamu looks back, "Don't you die Xyu, Don't let them take my job."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:57 am
"Shut up, Isamu." said Xyukotsu with a smile as he closed the portal behind them. "Isamu...see ya at the Crossroads." he said as Isamu and the rest vanished within the shadows.
"Now to show a side of me I detest in not showing." said Xyukotsu as he unleashed his black aura and began to engage the mass fighting of the siege of heartless.  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:50 pm
Kitsuna galnced back as she walked through the protal. "Good luck Kyu. I'll see you later." she said  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff