Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:14 pm
((how did you bite a ghost?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:17 pm
((He bit my sword's end off.))  

Akira Shinji

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:29 pm
Akira Shinji
((He bit my sword's end off.))
((oh, ok))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:05 pm
Rikku watched them fight"i dont get what you meant by what you want with me and Ruxia...."Rikku looks at the sword"wow.....he just bite of the sword........"Rikku watched what everyone did then was think of what her next move would be.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:24 pm
Xeviance got up, his knee as good as new. He watched as the thing bit off the end of the sword. It was plain to see that the thing that was Ruxia wasn't going down that easily. "It just might take a higher power..." Xeviance wondered aloud, as he watched the others struggle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:55 pm
Xia stared watching the others fight off this strange person. She wasn't sure if she should fight anymore as she was stunned and a bit scared. Vines popped out to protect her and she gently touched them, turning them black and into nothingness vines.  

The Sphinxyness

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:39 pm
Okay. Deep breath, or else he's gonna eat the thing whole this time. Rixia slid up around him, hoping that he wouldn't noticed, and aimed a stab at his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:11 pm
Akira Shinji
Okay. Deep breath, or else he's gonna eat the thing whole this time. Rixia slid up around him, hoping that he wouldn't noticed, and aimed a stab at his back.
dissapears in a puff of smoke as the sword hits him "nice try" puts his hand on her shoulder you almost got me there  

hydra4

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:03 pm
Xeviance held up arms over his head, looking upwards. "If you can hear me up there, I need your help." Slowly, a seeping white aura came down and showered him, making him glow. Both his cloak and his hair had turned pure white, and behind him a group of four angels stood. "Ah, the old gang is back together again," he said looking at his old friends. "We're glad to be back, if only for a little while," said one of the angels.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:37 am
Rixia felt a little happy that she had almost got him, but the fact was that she hadn't, and now he was standing right behind him. Then she saw a flash of light, and looked over to Xeviance, who was now completely white, and angels behind him. "My eyes must not be properly working..."  

Akira Shinji

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:11 pm
"chaos storm" a purple cloud surrounded the man taking ruxia's body. they may have been just clouds but they acted like massive weights pinning him down, then mupltiple strikes of purple lightning struck him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:15 pm
Rixia watched Xirks fight. "Jeez, I am way out of my league..." She smiled. "But I'm not giving up." She sent flares of fire at Ruxia's possessor with all her might.  

Akira Shinji

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:17 pm
Xirks pulled out his sword and slashed at the pinned possesor  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:35 pm
"haha that all tickles" starting to get up "come on that was light and ice water is hotter than your fire rixia" looks at his hand "this is hot fire" a blue flame starting to appear on his hand "if this fire should touch something oh say like your sword" throws it and it lands on her sword melting it in a split second "it would melt like butter"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:47 pm
hydra4
"haha that all tickles" starting to get up "come on that was light and ice water is hotter than your fire rixia" looks at his hand "this is hot fire" a blue flame starting to appear on his hand "if this fire should touch something oh say like your sword" throws it and it lands on her sword melting it in a split second "it would melt like butter"
Rikku gets her staff out and does a light spell agianst Ruxia. Then right after attckes him with a sword.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games