Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WeDDiNG TRaP

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my reall name is nikki...i like the color blue....i like coke....i like spagetti...and no im not fat.....lol....i mean it....lol some more......hahhahhah.....hahhahaha some more rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you refer me you can be aible to have a chance of winning a mil and so do you!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:08 am
Hello. In real life, my name is Angelyne, I'm 15 years old, female, and in grade 10. I live in Canada and I love it here ^_^.
This is what I look like:
User Image

I joined Gaia not too long ago, and I'm hopelessly addicted! I love walking around the town, posting, roleplaying, and earning gold!!! I can't wait untill I have a huge inventory!!!

Outsides of Gaia, I love to draw, write, play the piano, paint, dance around fro fun, and sing for fun ^_^.
I'm a fairly happy person but I do have my b****y moments, and I've had a rough past so I'm a little down on myself most of the time.
I'm the most apporachable person though. I love meeting new people. But of course I'm very shy, and I fear rejection so I don't usually say hi to people first ^///////^

Um..my favourite colour is Turquoise, I hate imporper grammar and msn lingo, and I think that's about it ^_^.  

Kimahara

The Lady Nikki

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:15 am
Hi im nikki and i live in oh and im 14. and if i win ill put it towords my dream avi or to my house or donate it!  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:11 pm

'Ello there.
I'm Enasni. I've been on Gaia since November 31st, 2003.
I'm seventeen years old, and a girl. I live in Texas, and yes, it is hot here. :b
Er... I'm big into movies, and like to see at least one a weekend. I draw when I have the motivation, and I love to read. I'll listen to any music if I like it, I'm not biased against it all. If it has a good message or a good beat, I'll like it.

Um... I love you? (:

Enasni

Toothsome Lunatic

xXLight In The DarkXx

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:11 pm
I'm Mr. Gray...or Tony. rolleyes I'm 18 years old, just turned, and I'm addicted to this darn game!! O__O

If I win...hopefully I'll be able to finish up my 2nd dream avi. I'll die a happy man. hahaha

I just want to have fun, and I can't make the themed avi's that I enjoy making, without gold. So I'll be spending it on that...or maybe a guild...it all depends on how much I'd win I guess.

Ah well, that's looking at things positively....

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Hmmm. biggrin Hello I am Jessica. I am 17 years old. :3
I currently go to school, but next year I will be going to bible college. :3
Umm I have 2 cats, and my favorite book series is twilight.
If I won the million, I'd use it towards my quest for djs. :3  

l0st-angelic-demon

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:53 pm
4laugh So many new members!
Welcome to the Guild!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:03 pm
biggrin Hello. I'm Ardry. I'm 17 and would like to have my dream avatar. Covered in the coolest threads. Anyway thanks for letting my join. biggrin  

Ardry

Toontastic

O.G. Member

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:41 pm
Hello! I'm cartoon as most people on this site call me.
I'm planning on buying an item or two if I win 1mil and then giving the rest to charities and my friends in guilds I'm in. heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:54 pm
I am GOD!

Naw kidding. :3
I'm Samantha and I live in Virgina. It's a very boring place D: But I might move to North Carolina.. Yaaayy..
Yes I am only 13. But my birthday is on June 9 so get me stuff!! >:]
I like the color purple. I like music. Anything really, as long as it had a catchy tune. I like to read and if I could spend my whole day doing that <3 It's just hard to find an interesting book. Right now I'm working on the Lord of the Rings. And before you say " Watch the movie" The book is very different! >:U
I like Star Wars. If I was a jedi, I would probably die from excitement. I have played and won the Knights of the Old Republic game ( 1 and 2) at least 6+ times each. I have never been in a relationship, I think I scare away every member of the opposite sex. But I have some great friends. Not many, but they are there. Out of Gaia I'm very quiet until you get to know me, then I might not ever shut up. I play the guitar. I like to draw I'll do avatar art for ya if you want ;D I think Naruto is over rated but the 2nd part is pretty cool. I have two cats and a dog. I want a Platypus soo badly D: I like saying random s**t during the middle of class :3 I also like attention. And comments on the profile, * wink wink *
I don't like role playing but I sometimes do it just for kicks. I like to watch people role play though, as long as they are bad at it so I can make fun of them ninja
I also love you very much.
Thats all I want to tell you.

Isoide

Eterniity Insaniity

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:04 pm
Hello. I am Kiokushoma.

My name in the real world is Ashley. I am 13, and I live in Easton, Maryland. My birthday is December 11. Well my favorite color is Hot Pink and Baby Blue. So i'll probley be using those colors often.I love to write in small text. As you can see.I usually bold and underline my whole post, but I dont want to do that in here cause I type to much and it will take ALOT of room up in your forum. Well my favorite animal is a Panda, and a Ocelet. I also love Foxs. Hense the fox ears and 9 fox tails XD. I'm really not that preppy, So dont let my avi fool you. I am in 7th grade. The reason I am not preppy is because I am about 4 ft 4 inches. And thats really small for the age of 13. So I always get picked on. But I also have a quick temper. So if someone makes fun of me then i usuallt yell at them, or TRY to "turn the other cheek." I do not go to church. My dad's side of the family is mostly Jahova Witnesses. I DO belive in Christ and God, but i DO NOT go to chruch. I love to rp and my favorite anime is Inuysha and Naruto. If you have any other questions about me then feel free to PM me. =3

I got to Gaia by reading Shojo Beat. There was an advertisement in it. But I guess i can't really refer them now can I. XD. Well, after I joined, I found out that my sister, o.FallenAngel.o, Whom I havent seen sense I was 2, had an account on here LOL.

Well if I win the 1 million gold.... Wow... This is really tough... Well I would give 100k gold to my mom, BwitchenBabe, And 100k gold to my sister, o.FallenAngel.o,. Then I would use the other money to buy a Whip Of Fire, another CoCo Kitty Plushie, Fairy Wings, and Butterfly Wings.... Then I don't know what else I would use it for.. I guess I would save it up for something else.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:30 pm
Well hi, *Timid little wave* Err, I'm loopylizzy. In the real world i am called Lizzie or Liz most people call me Liz. I am 15 years old and am unloved by most people, i live in England. I would really like to go to America some day, but leaving my twins grave behind would kill me..... Yes i had a identical twin but she got killed in a hit and run car accident...... Well I'm not going to bore you anymore about me so good bye *Another timid little handshake*  

loopylizzy

-Cooking-Hearts-

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:34 pm
Hello I am Jamie. I am 13 years of age. I live in cali. I have a sister named Bubbles and I have two home. I hope I get to become good friends with you all ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:40 pm
Hey, I'm Lifeless-Fox.
I go by Lifeless/Fox/LF/Lifeless-Fox on the internet

In real life I go by Rian(ree-in), Carnation, or RianCarnation. Harhar.
Weird nickname.

I'm 14 as of March 4th, and I play bass.
Eighth Grade, and live in Canada.
I was born in England, lived there for 5 months, Here ever since.

LifelessFawkes

~Angelina Elven~

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:49 pm
Hi! I'm ~Angelina Elven~. <3 You can call me Angel or Ella. :3 <3 I'm 13 and I'm in Eighth Grade, I'm really a nerd! I love to draw, play the piano, and compose music. <3 And I'm Chinese. n_n I can't wait to make friends here! <3  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games