Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:52 pm
She smiles darkly as she approaches. A dark aura radiating off of her but yet not evil at the same time.

"A ally of the clan whose base you just try to attack."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:56 pm
"Oh," Alex says, watching the hot encircle the elf. "That explains much. Oh, well. Good thing I didn't do any attacking, then, since I only cast the spell that helped them escape. Though you'll probably want my hide for that, but... Pssh. Good luck with that, kupo. Later!"

With that, Alex waves to the elf before following Blaize.

[Exit to Lava Pits]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:56 pm
Ravyn ignored the strange person that had shown up. This place certainly has it's fair share of wierdos... She thought as she followed Blaize, having no idea where she was going. Well, if she had wanted to kill me, she would have just thrown that fire at me instead, I guess I can be useful to her for now. Ravyn mused as she ran after Blaize.

{Exit to Lava Pits}  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:02 pm
With one swing of her scythe, a massive burst of wind disperses the fire and she contuines to give chase.

((to the Lave Pits))  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:11 pm
A bright light appears Neon dashed out he smirked

"I'm back"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:25 pm
<> [enter from the Lava Pits]

Another blue flash heralds the return of Alex to the Main Gate. He doesn't stay long, however, choosing to take the Hindfoot Express to...

<> [exit to Jarian Base of Operations]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Bushido in Glasses

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:34 pm
*Bretin blinks, picks himself up and dusts his clothes off.*
"Well, where the frell do I go now?" *he mutters to no one in particular.*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:56 pm
The main gates swung open slowly, almost as if in protest to it's newest visitor. The tiny figure made his way past the gates and into Byako proper, mumbling to himself the whole way.

"Goddamn bird-brain never seems to keep hisself outta trouble...always gotta save his a**...never have any time for meself..."

The figure rambled on past familiar streets and buildings, making his way to the bath houses.

(To the bath house)  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kai_Strauss

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:05 pm
Renka passed the open gates and looked around, wondering where to go.. Hungry, he ended up headed toward a tall building thinking it might be a mall or something..

(to the library)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:02 pm
Fang Earthson. A gruff looking person, with a Gatling gun strapped to his back, approached the gate. The guard had panicked and dove under his chair. Fang just laughed a growl like laugh and tossed 550 coins onto the chair and entered he immediately went towards the Dueling Arena. "I want to test some new weapons out."

((To Dueling Arena))  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dotteringly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:27 pm
Lier wasn't doing anything in particular, just leaning against the great wall that encircled Byako. She swung her arm in a slow, steady beat, the bat in her hand making a hollow clunk-clunk-clunk noise. She stared at the expanse of city before her, chewing a hunk of gum slowly. One of her slender legs was crooked, foot flat against the wall she leaned against, and one of her hands was tucked into the pocket of her impossibly tight jeans. She slowly blew a bubble, which popped with a snap. She pushed a chunk of her unruly brown hair out of her eyes and scanned the area immediately in front of her lazily.

In a word, she was bored.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:27 pm
Talon was coming in fast and not about to slow down. He ran right over someone, and kept going.

(to river thread)  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Breyer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:32 pm
Breyer walked around the main gate, looking for places where job announcements might be posted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:26 pm
Whiat walked ever closer to the guard he produced an hourglass from his pocket and set it on the guard station, he also gave a couple of coins and went ever further into the new city he had heard so much about. The guard had looked at the hourglass with his name on it and realized he was going to live a very long time.

(To Charlie's pub.)  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Empress Amor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:09 am
((im new but ill try cause im a bit shy so ya sweatdrop ))
star was walking through the gates looking around wondering what to do next...... she pulled a book that she keeps all her drawings in and started drawing ninja  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff