Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:17 pm
"I was worried about you... I'm too scared to love someone!! I don't want you to love me!" she said with a calm voice  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:19 pm
"It doesn't work that way Miharu. I'm sorry. Go back to your kingdom princess. You have nothing here." Gohma said equally calm, but with the pain showing in his face and eyes.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:21 pm
"You always say that I hurt you but why do you still love me???" Miharu yelled  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:22 pm
"The only way you hurt me Miharu was by not loving me. Now go away. You have nothing left here. Go back to your kingdom and your palace. Rule your people. Leave me in peace." Gohma yelled back.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:23 pm
"What if I don't want to go back?" asked Miharu leaning against the last tree left  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:25 pm
"Then go back to Kohona. I don't care what you do. Its been made obvious that you don't have the feelings for me that I do for you so leave!" He screamed that last part and walked back into the walls of his new home.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:28 pm
Miharu ran to Gohma and grabbed him! She would made a hurricane but she didn't wanted him to get hurt! She grabbed him making him stay in the eye of the hurricane and destroied the house while screamming "YOU WON'T STAY HERE!! Your cousin needs you!! Ozzy and Nikki need you !!" then Miharu whispered a last thing"...I need you..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:29 pm
just to let people know that the rescue mission is on now,so all that want to participate just go in and start  

Rin-Tsuchimi89

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:31 pm
"Gohma looked at the destruction. He then looked at Miharu. "What am I suppose to do Miharu. Wait for you to make up your mind forever?" He whispered softly. "I will always love you, but you keep leading me in completely different directions. I don't know what you want."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:33 pm
"Neither do I... but I know that I won't let you here!" she said grabbing his hands "I think I'm losing my mind!"  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:35 pm
"I lost it the day I meet you." He whispered gently. "I'm confused Miharu. I don't know whether to kiss you or tell you goodbye and give you a friendly pat on the back. . . What do you want Miharu?" He asked again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:36 pm
Miharu wanted to talk but she just couldn't! She didn't know what she wanted  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:37 pm
"I'm sorry Miharu." Gohma whispered softly pulling out of her grasp.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:42 pm
"I just want to be friends!" she said  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:44 pm
Gohma looked down. "If thats what you want." He whispered. "Then I will give it to you." He slowly walked away. He had lost everything but his Nekote when she destroyed the clearing.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff