Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mearna

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:39 pm
This is a great idea! I'd make a nice gym leeda ;D

Name: Sarah
Main Theme: Water
Pokemon 1: Empoleon
Pokemon 2: Empoleon
Pokemon 3: Dialga
Pokemon 4: Vaporeon
Badge Name: Aquarious Badge  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:25 pm
mearna

*mearna* I'm sorry to burst your bubble but we already have the 8 gym leaders, also you kinda broke one of the rules already for having a legendary pokemon in your team sweatdrop .

*Xilo* Yeah I think I'll be making a new quiz when my main comp gets back on, it should be up and running in the next week or two. Oh and I will add your question in the new on. also I hear Onyx Alpha might have my 40,50, or 53 question version of my deleted quiz! Though I could just rummage through my previous school year junk xp .  

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:51 am
mearna

umm... I edited the first post so at the top it says we aren't accepting more right?

we already have our 8 people... we are currently bored and would like to get challenged for gym badges.

but still, your team can't have a legendary in it, none of ours do. its also prefered that you don't use repeats, but not required.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:17 pm
If you beat me, I'll give ya a chansey with Aromatherapy.
/lawlbribery  

melikefood

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:02 pm
melikefood
/lawlbribery
from what I could tell, no one beat you right?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:11 am
~Xiloscent~
melikefood
/lawlbribery
from what I could tell, no one beat you right?

Actually, I've got a box full of 'em.
I was trying to get perfect natures and I have a box full of semi-duds.
So they'd make a great prize since most gym leaders give like a TM with their badge, I'd just give them a poke that has a good move on it.  

melikefood

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:26 pm
not a bad idea...
oh and ...

POST 666!!!!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:44 pm
*Xilo*Hey I just found my 50 question version of my video gamer quiz and the answer sheet!
*melikefood* idea I'll give anyone who can defeat me a non evolving pokemon holding a special item. idea  

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:30 pm
I guess for a limited time, I can give a rare berry to whoever beats me on my terms.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:01 pm

Oh god, so much I've missed Dx

What the Pho

melikefood

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:45 pm
Found the reigon map.

User Image

WHO HASN'T PICKED THEIR CITY YET!?

Also, I'll be organizing a project for a team rocket-like organization.
Ideas for names?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:53 pm
melikefood
Found the reigon map.

User Image

Ideas for names?
hmm, how about... TEAM HAXORZ!!  

Xilo The Odd

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:54 am
Hi, I have a question or two. I'm making my first few battle ready pokemon ever and when I'm done I would like to take this gym challenge, but I'm not sure what the rules are. I see that the gym leaders are limited to four pokemon so are the challengers limited to this too? And my other question would be are there any other limits for challengers other then no ubers/legendaries? (can I get a list of uber pokemon? I think I know them all but I might not so it is better to be safe then sorry)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:44 am
Zetshimaru
Hi, I have a question or two. I'm making my first few battle ready pokemon ever and when I'm done I would like to take this gym challenge, but I'm not sure what the rules are. I see that the gym leaders are limited to four pokemon so are the challengers limited to this too? And my other question would be are there any other limits for challengers other then no ubers/legendaries? (can I get a list of uber pokemon? I think I know them all but I might not so it is better to be safe then sorry)
well i've given each gym leader the ability to set their own rules, but so far no one has special rules, and you would be the first challenger... so you can pick a gym leader and ask them if they have any special terms, if no then its a standard 4 on 4 single at level 50, (the auto balance built into the game will adjust you pokemon accordingly.) then you MUST PM ME who your challenging, and the results at the end of battle.

and i'm not sure about ubers as i'm not much into that, but i'm sure there is somone else around here who can answer that... as well as send me a list so I can add it to the second post.

I beilive also in my second post is info for challengers if you have anymore questions.  

Xilo The Odd

melikefood

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:54 am
~Xiloscent~
melikefood
Found the reigon map.

Ideas for names?
hmm, how about... TEAM HAXORZ!!

That would work.
Maybe I should let the tourney winners name the team.

I was thinking of making it a tournament.
Winners of the tournament would be the leader of the team.

They'd pick three other trainers and they'd be admins or higher ups in the team.

And the rest would be grunts if they wanted to continue being part of the team.

The team leader would also get to chose the main types of the team, how team Rocket has mostly Poison and Dark types or how Team Magma has mostly Fire and Ground types Each member would have to have at least one Pokémon of that type.

@Zetshimaru
Each Gym leader has their own rules of battle.

If you want to challenge my gym it's a 4v4 battle.
But I get to choose which Pokémon you use, and you get to choose which Pokémon I use.

And as I said earlier, you get a Chansey if you beat me.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games