Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:13 am
Yayz!! I missed you too! xd

Yea, school is gonna take up alot of my time this semester and it really sucks! >_< My Photography class is already giving me stress just cuz I have to buy all this crap for the class that I can't afford until next week (if I'm lucky). -_- As much as I don't want to, its possible that i might have to drop the class altogether. I'm doing everything i can to keep from doing that. Even my boyfriend is offering to help me buy what i need, even though i keep telling him he doesn't have to. Though, if I do drop the class I'll have to take another Art class in the winter (if its offered at my school). I wanna get school over with already and dropping classes only slows me down.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Well, it's school... it's supposed to take up all of your time, last I checked. sad

Dropping classes isn't a big deal if you simply can't handle the workload or something, don't feel so bad. You'll be able to make up the class, I promise you smile  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:40 pm
I suppose. Even my mom is telling me that if i need to drop the class then i should. But I'm gonna see how this week goes and decide after this week.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:10 am
That's a wise choice too. The first week is so hellish... I'm only on the third day of classes and already I'm trying to do the balancing act. I figure in a week or so I'll be acclimated enough to get things done in a timely manner 3nodding

How is school going for everyone else (who is in school)?

And if you're out there in the Real World, what's shakin?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:32 am
Well, its not that I'm having trouble managing my time or anything like that. Its just more expensive than i thought it would be to take a photography course. It would be much cheaper to take a different Art class, like Ceramics or Painting. For this class, i need to buy a camera that costs a few hundred dollars, and all the supplies needed to develop the film (and there's a long list of them). If it turns out that i won't be able to afford to continue in this class, THEN I'll have no choice but to drop the class. Yea, money is such a huge issue when you're in college. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:04 pm
The second day for me (yesterday) was pretty cool. Every year in high school they have this "Be Excellent" day where the whole day is usually stuff in the auditorium and sometimes elsewhere, then a pep assembly at the end of the day. So this year, we first (depending on our homeroom teachers) went to designated areas to remind us of the useless handbook that nobody reads. And I'm rather embarassed to say... I fell asleep. Now that's not bad, until the girl to your right whispers your name in your ear and to wake up, and you open your eyes to watch the entire room (kind of a mini-auditorium) giggling and laughing, even the teacher. Apparently I was hunched over in my seat so it caught attention. redface

Other than that, it's been good. After the handbook dude a Holocaust survivor spoke... then in the auditorium they had this comedian guy that had previously been on drugs, and his brother was killed in a drunk driving accident (it was his brother drinking). His act had previously been set up for Broadway, but some teacher approached him one day and he did it for her kids (after toning it down a bit), then he did it regularly at schools (after toning it down again), but it was pretty funny. Then we had a double-time lunch, an hour instead of half an hour. Was awesome. razz Then the pep assembly... and that was it. If I remember from last year, they have one more of those days. And they kick a**. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:38 pm
Things are still going pretty slow for me, even though we're about to finish our second week. I moved up from Psych to AP Psych (I never really thought that I would ever take an AP course), which is nice because it moved me into an English class with several of my friends. That's about all that's happened for me.

We also got lockers today, which is pretty sweet.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:13 am
Things are starting to be what they will actually be like for the year now. As far as schedules go this major gives a very nice one, most days I only have two classes and the days I don't I only have one.  

Yin Yun Yang

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:36 am
So, has anyone else watched a show called Code Monkeys?
It's a cartoon show about video game designers in the 1980's, and it's made pixelated like an old school video game. It's pretty hilarious.

User Image

That top and bottom bar appear throughout the whole show, and at various times they show the characters' health, points, etc. It's pretty funny, especially if you ever owned and played old school games for Atari and NES.

Oh, and Ted Raimi does frequent guest voice appearances on that show. (Dam Raimi's brother, for those who don't know, and a terrific voice actor.)

Also, in one episode, Nolan Bushnell himself guest starred. For those who don't know, Nolan Bushnell is the man who founded Atari back in the 1970's, as well as founded Chuck E. Cheese. So he's sort of a legend in Video Games.

Not to mention other guest appearances such as the guys who made Red vs. Blue, David Jaffe the creator of God of War, Tommy Chong, and my personal favorite, Ed Boon, creator of Mortal Kombat. I can't wait to get to that episode.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:50 pm
Yea, i LOVE that show!! xd I haven't been watching it lately tohugh, so there's alot that i haven't seen from this season.
blaugh

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:26 pm
I just finished watching Season 1, and am in the process of downloading Season 2, right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:50 am
Cool. Where are you downloading them from?  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:39 pm
Torrenting them. But that falls way behind on my list of excitement right now.

I just came back from Canda's Paramount Wonderland. I went with a couple of friends, and it kicked total a**.
The roller coasters were wicked, especially the new Behemoth. That thing is huge.

But nothing was as thrilling as this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1gE-5ZGPPQ

That's not me, but my friend will give me the footage from his cellphone, and I'll post it on youtube, then.
That's 150 feet, by the way. 150 feet of awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:16 pm
Just a heads up... The world may end on Wednesday.

The funniest thing would be if the world actually did end. Funny in an "Oh s**t, we're all going to die," kinda way.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:48 am
I've really grown to hate G4. confused  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games