Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4507 4508 4509 4510 4511 4512 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Akkad`

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:29 pm

domokun
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:30 pm

Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron

@Tats- Hey buddy, well everything went from great to terrible in about five minutes so s**t just hit the fan, how about you?

Well that sucks. I'm doing alright. Just changed my profile a bit.
Yeah pretty much. It looks cool I like the background.
Thanks. I figured Giygas had been there long enough.
Hope things get better for ya.
You're welcome, and thanks.

Seaphron

Slave of Sithis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:31 pm

The stage is set.
Damnit! The item I thought would make the cosplay better covers the armor User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. So I would have to enter like this. What do you guys think?
Let the battle begin!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:31 pm

[demonic guardian]
The stage is set.
Damnit! The item I thought would make the cosplay better covers the armor User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. So I would have to enter like this. What do you guys think?
Let the battle begin!

I think it looks good. Are you doing the Golden Sun guy?

Denko

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:32 pm

Ballsdick.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:33 pm

I went to go see The Conqueror Of Shamballa tonight.

Akkad`

Denko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:33 pm

Meta_Fish
Ballsdick.

GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK
I finally realized Pocket has returned. Go see his epic comedy debut. XD
Well, I'm out. Goodnight, Cult.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:35 pm

Denko
[demonic guardian]
The stage is set.
Let the battle begin!

The stage is set.

Ivan, the Wind Adept. Not the main character but yes, a character from Golden Sun.
Let the battle begin!

Slave of Sithis

Denko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:37 pm

[demonic guardian]
Denko
[demonic guardian]
The stage is set.
Let the battle begin!

The stage is set.

Ivan, the Wind Adept. Not the main character but yes, a character from Golden Sun.
Let the battle begin!

Cool, it looks like him. Good luck! mrgreen
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:54 pm

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Slave of Sithis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:58 pm

The stage is set.
Hey, what do you think about this for a description for the avi.
Quote:
My name is Ivan. I was raised by Lord Hammet since before I can remember. He was like a father to me. He trusted me with his precious Shaman's Rod when I was only 11 years old. About the same time, a strange occurrence made rocks fall from the sky, and I was knocked out by one. Whatever had happened, I developed strange powers from it. Three years later, something happened in a town called Vault where everyone was being evacuated, and some bandits looted the town during the time, and got a hold of the Shaman's Rod. Isaac and Garret came along and helped me get it back and catch the bandits. From there I joined them on their journey to save their friends that were kidnapped by a couple of strange people, named Saturos and Menardi. We went through a lot following those two, and saved my Lord Hammet on the way. We had our ups, we had our downs, but we still pushed through it all, even if we couldn't keep the lighthouses from being lit.
-------------------------------
If you remember this game, you have my respect. I don't know how many people actually remember it. Here's my reference pic for this avi: http://sotss.classicgaming.gamespy.com/res/qeomash/ivan.jpg
---------------------------
As a formality, I do not claim any part of Golden Sun as my own, and belongs to Camalot/Nintendo
Let the battle begin!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:05 pm

Tatsuman
i use that alot in AIM ask Akkad he has bad memories of me doing it to him (works with Sonic in Brawl 100%)

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:10 pm

bleu_flame
Tatsuman
i use that alot in AIM ask Akkad he has bad memories of me doing it to him (works with Sonic in Brawl 100%)

Yea. I used to use it a lot, but I don't as much now.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:16 pm

so yeah, the guild being a spotlight guild is cool... though I forget what page it's displayed on. sweatdrop

Xilo The Odd

Slave of Sithis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:24 pm

The stage is set.
OK, my first description was too long, so I changed it pretty drastically to make it shorter. But it's submitted now and I just have to wait for monday now.
Let the battle begin!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4507 4508 4509 4510 4511 4512 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games