Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:19 pm

Kash isnt on.....

Rockgirl - Yeah why?

Sar - LOL of course it always good to hear that someone is giving up a demon ^^
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:21 pm

Kit: cause my bro said u had one and i was making sure but thats sooo not fair cause my bro is rying to make a band 4 himself and im in it as a singer and all

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:21 pm

How are you deciding who gets the Gobi o.O?
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:22 pm

Yes it is...Truly I don't care if I get the demon, but if you offer I would be stupid to deny it XD

I need to train some more in Wind and my Nara ability and maybe some more lighting before our fight Kit

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:26 pm

LOL i can train you in wind ^^ LOL kidding you have 1 week ^^ we will extend if we have to ^^

Jims - Its simple...I pick the person i trust with it. Someone that wont godmode or auto hit. Unless the either misread a post or did it by accident. Which i do sometimes. And someone with the same Views as my RPC. When the person i am giving the demon to is chuunin im going to train them from then on. after awhile im going to give them the gobi and im probly going to kill of Kit or make him go asomewhere...LOL or become a non ninjia ninja.

Rockgirl - Eh my bands not all that great weve only written 17 songs

kit the philosipher
LOL i keep my oppinions biased when it comes to the guild ^^ I have to im a crew member. While i may not like some people if they prove that they have the stuff...then i give them what they deserve.

Fenrir - Kai wont save you from my genjutau ^^

Sar - Hmm...I suppose ^^ LOL

I'm going to assume it's because of your demon right? If you think some demon is all it takes to win a battle then you're mistaken. I'll show you that Fenrir's the only wolf you should worry about here! twisted Haha, I love being egotistical.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Zombie Swagger

Well here is a bit about me:

RPC Name: Zamatsu "Z" Hyuuga
Bloodline: Byakugan (Perky screwed around with the Neo thing and I had to
send her some links to stuff...)
Elements: Wind and Water
Demon/Cursed Seal: Nopes XD
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:28 pm

Owe and the views of my RPC are a little wierd... The constant fights in Iraq Suna kinda messed him up a bit. He is either going to go N, LC, or LG.

Do you know what those are o.O

Zombie Swagger

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:29 pm

RPC Name: Shinro Irou
Bloodline: White Chakra
Elements: Raiton and Katon
Demon/Cursed Seal: N/A

Might as well fill one out too...
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:30 pm

Kit- 17 songs is alot for me
jim- Y in the world did sin leave i cant leave without my brother and all but unless you come and get her urself then im ok and all

Rockgirl809

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:31 pm

Fenrir...I have the blood red eye kekai genkai. I specialize in genjutsu. It takes more then kai Because well...Go read the kekkai genkai >.> I choose it for those reasons ^^ Demon has nothing to do with it ^^

Okay...jims - I have no idea what those are.....But alright ^^

Rock - Not for us......

Did no one catch the part with me saying i might give up my demon?..,Meaning im still thinking about it?. LOL Nothing is deffinant yet ^^
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:32 pm

Fenrir you have a point that it doesn't take just a demon to win I know that for a fact because I fought a lot of Bijuu (in other guild) and made them go all out or they lose. And if you want to go with Ego...Lets just "Never Play with fire" and the fire is me ^^

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:36 pm

LC- Lawful Chaotic (Akatsuki)
LG- Lawful Good (ANBU of Village/ Kage) (I am pointing at this right now...)
LN- Lawful Neutral (Pretty Much help those in need, but still be a little badass. And become a wandering-nin.)
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:37 pm

Sarious- i no im not in the convers with kit jim and sarius but that call 4 a wow sarious
Kit- im just saying

Rockgirl809

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:39 pm

Oh..Well have fun.....

Yall know the phrase fight fire with fire?.....What the hell ever happend to water?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well do what you will Jims im not controlling you.....(hides the puppet strings*

Ive won plenty of fights without a demon.....I just have this one cuz its the very easiest to god mode with...>.> I try to keep things fair.
But it doesnt hurt ^^

As far as Ego's go...Id have to say that Sarius is the most egotistical......Seriously...When my genin self looked at him the first thing he said was. "Move or be incinerated." So i attacked him ^^

Edit:
Everyone check it out Jims is puttiong the moves on rockgirl in the suna cold springs lol ^^ Get boy...Get it girl ^^ :wink;
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games