Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fallout: The Ruined York (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:49 am
"He's waiting outside." Brad sighed as he noticed others waiting past the gate near Rud.

The Regulators.

".........Keeps getting better....."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:30 am
"Guys?" Alex rose an eyebrow at her uncles, rather surprised to see them waiting so close to a city. "What are you doing here? I thought Regulators didn't come to cities."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:35 pm
"We're here because of what happened to Slade." Trig said, before looking over at Morris.

"He found out your 'plan'."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:56 pm
"I didn't think you guys would care much for him." Vincent grunted, tossing King's leg aside by the gate.

"How'd you figure out what I was doing?" Alex looked at Morris with narrowed eyes.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:50 am
Morris just stared at Alex. He was still a mute, after all.

".......I think that means something like 'You're not a quiet lady.'." Nathan grunted, polishing a knife while sitting on the ground.

"He DOES go around the town every now and then. Getting supplies and whatnot." he added, looking over at her.

"Then again, you should REMEMBER this......"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:35 am
"I know he's mute." Alex growled, glaring down at Nathan. "Again, he's got ways of speaking for himself, and for situations it takes more than signs, he's always got the others to fill in for him." She looked back at Morris, crossing her arms.

"Though I still don't understand why he's always coming here. I'm virtually safe here, so it wouldn't make sense if you guys are checking up on me. And you guys don't go through your supplies that frequently. Hell, you know how to make three days worth of food into seven."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:15 pm
"Yeah. And today was day eight." Nathan grunted, putting the knife away as he began to polish another.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:35 pm
"Training for long distance trips again?" Alex asked Trig, nodding her head in Nathan's direction.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:06 am
"No, no. We did that a year ago. This was necessary due to the fact we were having too much fun hunting Wolves." Trig grunted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:11 am
"I didn't think you guys would spend so much time hunting." Alex chuckled.

"So, getting to the POINT NOW," Bathsheba growled as she threw an impatient glare at Alex. "Are you crashing this little party or joining it? Or better yet, are you making the useless chick here stay home?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:32 am
Nathan stared over at Bathsheba with a dull expression.
"Great. TWO annoying broads now...."

"......We're here to help."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:46 pm
"And another pipsqueak." Bathsheba grunted, looking back at Nathan.

"Is where we're going that bad..?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:08 pm

"Between here and the Tower? Anything can happen."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:11 pm
"The fact that you have no injuries show you don't s**t." Bathsheba grinned back.

"...I don't suppose the Brotherhood chose their location on purpose like assholes, did they?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:17 pm
"They chose it due to the strong foundation of the building, not the path to get there." Trig grunted.

"Yeah? Ya don't see anything because I'm wearing a ********' trench coat, moron."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games