Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:33 pm
Elliot Salem
Bio......................that's just wrong and oh so expected of you. xp
Well, what's the point of colliding otherwise?

And Kaworu, I've never heard anyone ever say it before. So I still get the originality points for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:53 am
I've been wanting to ask everyone this before...

What music do you enjoy listening to (besides the game BGM) while slaying zombies?  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:37 am
It depends on my mood. If I'm just playing to slay zombies, I'll throw on my Classical "war" music playlist... good things like the Verdi Dies Irae, Orff's Carmina Burana (O Fortuna), and other things like that.

If I'm playing for the storyline, then I just listen to the game's music. It's pretty decent.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:55 am
I never really listen to anything else when playing the games, just the game's music. I can't get into the game if I have other music in my ears. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:29 pm
I usually don't listen to music while playing games for some reason... If music is on while I'm playing Halo with buddies or something, I usually ignore the music.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:51 pm
If I'm playing Final Fantasy, and am spending lots of time training, I like to put on any and all music to not have to listen to the fighting music over 50 times in 3 hours. With 50 other times being world map music, or whatever map I'm on.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:33 pm
With RPGs totally, any music will do. Or I just end up muting it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:56 pm
Also, back when I actually played RE4 (which I'm not proud to admit), I'd put on any other kind of music, angry rap music, or metal, and play it to that, it made the game more enjoyable, since the music in RE4 was terrible.
And although I didn't mind the music in Umbrella Chronicles, that, too, was more enjoyable when played to metal.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:39 am
Eh, I normally just listen to the in-game music, if I don't have it muted while I have it paused and am watching a video or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:16 pm
Yeah, music during most games isn't really my thing.

I really can't wait for SH Homecoming.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:37 am
Man, I miss those days when I didn't have to worry, cross my fingers and pray that the developers don't screw up the next sequel to the game I like. Those were the days...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:36 pm
I'm kinda feeling that way about Homecoming, especially if people like those at G4 are saying it's more action than horror. Since they love it that way, you know it has to be actiony. Which worries me. D:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:13 pm
Exactly what I was referring to.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:13 pm
All I can say is that it better be good.

I'm so sick and tired of disappointment. Le siiiigh.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:32 pm
Well, I'm not pulling any punches. So I'll let you know how it is, from a most critical point of view.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games