Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:16 pm
Ty ran back in as he headed back to teh fight for a second time."Damn interuptions."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:37 pm
Rain bursted through the gates as he was almost back to Ty.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:51 pm
Rain blasted through the gates running faster then he had ever ran before.He had to hurry and follow Tys directions.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:02 pm
aro tracked down kai to his destination.  

Aro97

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:43 pm
Ty stoppped before arriving at the gates.He then made two sets of hand signs."Clone jutsu/transformation jutsu." 5 Tys and 5 Rains appeared as they paired up and ran to diffrent villages.They would vanish as soon as Ty made it back to where he was going. Ty then sprinted out in the coveer of the clones.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:48 pm
Mizu made handsigns creating 6 water clones following ty and Rain without them noticing, Mizu waited back at the gates to hear the intell.

Rockgirl809

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:42 pm
Naturally, the guards posted to look out for the criminals were too off-guard to capture Aro in time as he ran after Kai, but they quickly apprehended Mizu, who was just standing at the gates like there wasn't an entire village of ninja looking to capture and/or kill her. stare Being that they were dozens of hand-picked ANBU by Fenrir, it was impossible for a genin to just fight them off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:04 pm
User Image
Axel
Missing Nin | Weapons Master

Walking up to the gate, he sensed several disturbances within the flow of the air. Sensing massive movement, the robed shinobi hid behind a building near the gate, masking his prescense with ease thanks to his hunter nin training. As he peeked round the corner he noticed several dozen Anbus capturing one of the shinobis back at the tree house. "Well...this is a predicament, I wasn't going to get involved but it would seem I will have to," he sighed as he removed several senbons from beneath his robes. Looking around to make sure no one was looking he cursed when he saw Leo...the kage's dumb bird. "Well, at the very least...they won't know my handy work," he stated. His previous self never once used senbons as weapons, he thought they were too weak to use. His previous self would ussually have barged in taking the anbu head on rather than sneak and hide. His previous self was known for freezing an entire village out of rage, rather than remain calm and cold. But him...nah, no on would recognize his movements, for they went through such a drastic change that not even his student could tell who he really was.

As he poured chakra into the several dozen senbons, he levitated them with ease by using his wind manipulation. With a flick of the wrist, the senbons struck each of the anbus in their jugular, piercing them as they thrashed around the gate. Small streams of blood poured downwards from the gate as the Anbus fell to the ground. Thanks to his newly aquired power, the Anbu guards didn't even see the senbon coming, for they seemed practically invisible as they cut through the wind fiercely. Stepping out of the shadows he stood in the center of the bodies and sighed. "This is a huge mess to clean up...I hope you're happy Kunoichi," he stated plainly as he flicked his wrist. Using quite a bit of chakra, the robed shinobi levetated the dead bodies off the ground. He needed to rid the bodies quickly, because the senbons embedded in them had his scent...and that's all that Mut would need to track him. So using his full mastery of the wind he managed to begin moving the bodies with one hand. The other hand grabbing Mizu by the back of her shirt and dragging her along with him. "Now cooperate cause I just saved your life so behave..." the robed shinobi stated as he continued to cover himself in chakra to prevent any smell seep through him. Though the girl was going to be a slight problem, he knew he would be preoccupied by Rahenno.

Exit

"Got It Memorized?"
Axel Tribute: Sacrifice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BluewolfofMibu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:45 am
(I could of had the metal wall attack you since it is automatic for it to attack shinobi with the wrong intent, but I won't.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:51 am

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

Lucia strode down towards cloud calmly she felt a bit at home in the village but not that much. She smiled a lot but it was not the cute smile it was more of the seductive smile.

Alessdmence

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:45 am
(sorry that was my brother posint for me cause right now i dont know watz happening)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:35 pm
aro ran out the village tords another unexpected village.  

Aro97

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo flew into the village on his dragon and headed for the hospital.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
34 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu Left: 151 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:19 pm
Mizu almost got used to the pain as she was sort of able to walk.She then headed to the treehouse.  

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:00 pm
Mizu turned back around and ran to grass.Walking took to much time.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games