Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:28 pm
I've seen a bit of footage and it seems pretty actiony and gory.

For some weird reason, Im not very worried.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:52 pm
Well, you liked RE4, didn't you?
The fact that the camera follows behind the back is already a piss off.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:00 pm
Yeah, RE4 was fun. sweatdrop

Indeed it is, and I wasn't too happy with all the changes. But it seems they kept the atmosphere even with the action. Plus, I dunno, I like to be optimistic. I rather think that the next installment of my favorite series isn't gonna totally suck balls.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:26 pm
Well, even if it doesn't suck balls, I don't think the graphic upgrade is gonna put it above SH4.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:50 am
Man, I can't believe we're into the third week of September... How the hell did that happen???

Okay, so my friends and I now have a Saturday night tournament with Soul Calibur 4, original characters only. And lemme just tell you... My friend made a character based off of Ghandi, and the guy is unbeatable. It's depressing. Just thought I'd share. Hahaha.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:51 am
Ghandi? That's pretty cool... I guess.... After I saw this, nothing could impress me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqXoQWg2-oU  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:32 pm
Yeah, that was impressive, but not as impressive as the Quistis, Squall, Sephiroth and Col. Sanders ones we made. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:45 pm
I'll have to see it to believe it. Nothing beats that Raiden.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:56 am
The Quistis one is freaking amazing. Although that Shao Kahn is something excellent.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:17 am
Exactly one week left until the new Silent Hill comes out!
It's also one week until I start my new job.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:38 am
Sweeet. And congrats on your new job, Bio! Whatcha gonna be doing?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:41 am
I'm gonna be selling video games. cool  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:28 pm
s**t, SH comes out in a week? Why did I buy Rock Band 2? @_@ Bleh, I need to finish 4 and Origins still... D: I'm on the water prison world in SH4, and only at the sanitarium in Origins... Aw hell. If Homecoming starts to go the route of RE from the little things I've heard about it... I'm gonna be pissed. crying

And yay, Bio gets to sell games! I have to wait two years until I'm 18 to work at Gamestop. It's 17 now, but they think some new law will bump it up to 18. I hope they don't... I really want to work there as a summer job. Or even a job after school. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:08 pm
Well, as long as they don't mess up the storyline in Homecoming, or make the character do some crazy a** backflips and jumping out windows, dodging lasers bullcrap, I'll be cool with it.
And isn't it supposed to be the last Silent Hill game? So we don't have to worry about them screwing up the next one.

Meanwhile, Akira Yamaoka wants to produce a new Horror game, so we can look forward to that instead.

I'm also looking forward to Alone in the Dark, which, apparently, got some MAJOR patching for the PS3 version, so it should play much, much nicer than the 360/PC/PS2/Wii versions: http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/aloneinthedark/news.html?sid=6196491&mode=previews

I'm nervous though, I've never worked in retail before, and there's a sales quota for this place. I hope it's not as brutal as it seems. Theoretically speaking, if I say what they tell me to say, I shouldn't do worse than my other co-workers. So here's to hoping.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:14 pm
Ah Gamestop! That sounds great. But being 16, I gotta settle with applying at Johnny Rockets. sweatdrop

Not sure how I'll be able to pick up Origins anytime soon. Not sure if Homecoming is a buy with all these great games coming out this Fall.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games