Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:38 am

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
I was just searching around the net, and found this
User Image
Not sure what it is, but if it's a mock up, it's a pretty good one.
I found that a while ago on smashboards, it looks pretty real, all of the mock ups are from pre released renders so it easily could be real.
That's what I was thinking. I haven't seen any of these images before (except Pikachu) so either it's real, or someone went to a lot of trouble for a cheap laugh.
If it was a joke it had to have taken a long time, adding shading to Mario, Link and Samus. Not to mention the new renders, the shadows, Meta knights overlapping of the R and even going so far as to add the copyright logo.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:44 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
User Image
I found that a while ago on smashboards, it looks pretty real, all of the mock ups are from pre released renders so it easily could be real.
That's what I was thinking. I haven't seen any of these images before (except Pikachu) so either it's real, or someone went to a lot of trouble for a cheap laugh.
If it was a joke it had to have taken a long time, adding shading to Mario, Link and Samus. Not to mention the new renders, the shadows, Meta knights overlapping of the R and even going so far as to add the copyright logo.
Well, they couldn't have taken too much time. Pokemon Trainer was just confirmed a month ago.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:49 am

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
User Image
Well, they couldn't have taken too much time. Pokemon Trainer was just confirmed a month ago.
whatever, people have life consuming hobbies... like Smash bros, so it all evens out in the end
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:58 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
User Image
whatever, people have life consuming hobbies... like Smash bros, so it all evens out in the end

Yea. I guess if they really wanted to they could...

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:59 am

Final Fantasy 3 for the DS is a great game.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:00 am

Romyion
Final Fantasy 3 for the DS is a great game.

I liked Tactics better, but all in all, I have to agree with you.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:01 am

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman

Wierder things have been made, I heard that the Diorama in the Halo 3 commercial (best vg ad in a long time if not ever) somebody tried to emulate it in Lego, so people have time to spare I would think
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:05 am

domokun

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:19 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman

Wierder things have been made, I heard that the Diorama in the Halo 3 commercial (best vg ad in a long time if not ever) somebody tried to emulate it in Lego, so people have time to spare I would think
I wanna shake that dude's hand. HALEGO!!! xd
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:42 am

700 people playing Halo 3 already. Lucky bastards.

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:20 am

domokun yf
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:37 am

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:54 am

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:03 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And he said I was a f*****t.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:36 am

Oooooh! I just have to share this >.<

www.keroro-movie.net

The third movie is on it's way!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games