Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Icarus7

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:49 am

Wait... sword fighting, light magic, and a loud mouth? Or sound magic?

Also, I've noticed...

There's so many light/dark donation items here (mainly dark) it's become a cliché.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:55 am

Very True Icarus.....Glad you are back though.....we are probably getting close to tournament time!

TaiBaiWong

Kurai-san

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:19 am

*yawn* neutral So tired.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:21 am

And I'm kinda bored....*sigh* I'm stuck RP wise....my characters in all my RP's are RPing with someone that is A) Not online or B) Online but not posting....*sigh*

TaiBaiWong

Kurai-san

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:23 am

Thats why when ever I have to go so does my char So later I can rp with whoever is on.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:26 am

Meh I prefer to do it the other way simply because sometimes major moments happen.....like one of my characters was fighting in another RP and you can't really leave those.....and I also like to keep my character where he is in this RP because I feel like more can come out of it sometimes.....There was actually a big section in ancient forest with me and Shining_lights that was very good....and lasted over a few days...

TaiBaiWong

Kurai-san

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:29 am

Well in some case's it is best to do it your way But I usely just do small talk so it's easy to leave then.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:30 am

True....now I wait....for Zehuty or Nohea-Chan to pop out and we can continue.....I might be waiting a while....

TaiBaiWong

xHell Firess Dovesaryx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:41 am

*growls at TaiBaiWong*

you have a staff of angels.....

*pouts*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:42 am

I know....I got it for my birthday......thanks to my sonic guild buddies......

TaiBaiWong

Icarus7

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:51 am

I think I was around when the staves and pitchforks came out... or it was the whole BTK, Fire gauntlet time. Anyway, only once I realized that I wanted donation items I knew that I was SO close to them but so far away...

Then came my cat. 4laugh
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:55 am

Yes the lovable kitty that people love!

TaiBaiWong

xHell Firess Dovesaryx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:11 am

*sniffle*

*pouts*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:13 am

There there you'll get it eventually......where is the evening star I want to see more of what your characters are doing at the hotsprings.....it's turning into something funny!

TaiBaiWong

Ceron

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:07 am

Icarus7
Wait... sword fighting, light magic, and a loud mouth? Or sound magic?

Also, I've noticed...

There's so many light/dark donation items here (mainly dark) it's become a cliché.

Hey I'm here! Woot.

And yes, he has an undeniable skill of being a loudmouthed a*****e. Call it an art, if you will, as he seems to piss people off and drag himself into fights (That he often starts). And well, it's more of a sorta joke then an actual ability.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games