Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4540 4541 4542 4543 4544 4545 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:30 am

sailor sunburst
*bangs head on desk* i can understand kunesume... but he's just assigned me a new squad, led by irishshamrock12, AND HE HAS NOT BEEN ACTIVE YET! leave it to kunesume to assign me a squad captain whos never active...
lol, when irish was in charge of my squad, he almost killed us...then left to join otogakure.

I was the only one who said you were sketchy rofl only like two konoha academy people saw you.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

CrazyRiddled
sailor sunburst
*bangs head on desk* i can understand kunesume... but he's just assigned me a new squad, led by irishshamrock12, AND HE HAS NOT BEEN ACTIVE YET! leave it to kunesume to assign me a squad captain whos never active...
lol, when irish was in charge of my squad, he almost killed us...then left to join otogakure.

WHAT?! GOD DANG IT KUNESUME!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:32 am

sailor sunburst
CrazyRiddled
sailor sunburst

*laugh*

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:32 am

sailor sunburst
CrazyRiddled
sailor sunburst

Crazy that was a different RPC and he was gonna make you guys human puppets. But anyway Salior still my training is the best but its fatal.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:34 am

irishshamrock12
sailor sunburst
CrazyRiddled
sailor sunburst

Crazy that was a different RPC and he was gonna make you guys human puppets. But anyway Salior still my training is the best but its fatal.
still....i barely made it out of the academy and had like six comrades threatening my life.

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:34 am

Irish is a good trainer i like his methods but still too harsh on them man!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:36 am

Firu Shinra
HE'S NOT EVIL CLARU!!!!!

Hey Misa, I figured as much lol You never did want to join my team XP

Ummm.....who did I miss......Sailor? Oh right, no, I'm not a Konoha shinobi, and they don't want me there, because I'm sketchy, but of course one year ago, it would have been expected.

Nopezz tehehez.

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:36 am

BambiC
OOOH yeah about that hiro it says you can learn it if your charater is allies with the village since im allies with Scrapples character is it okay if i go there and learn that sub elemental sometime?? please.

I thought you had to be in the village. And you can't learn another one.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:37 am

LOL, He was good as my sannin

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:37 am

Tehe. But seriously push them to the point were you can utterly muder them in less than a second and then you go "Not worth it" then they train hard and you teach them what its like to be that close to utter destruction. So tell me Crazy what rank are you know?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:38 am

Hiro_Uzaki
BambiC
OOOH yeah about that hiro it says you can learn it if your charater is allies with the village since im allies with Scrapples character is it okay if i go there and learn that sub elemental sometime?? please.

I thought you had to be in the village. And you can't learn another one.

Ummm no my sanin character is a leaf and i havnt learnt one yet i want magnetic force to learn but thats up too you

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:38 am

irishshamrock12
sailor sunburst
CrazyRiddled
sailor sunburst

well, kunesume won't listen to my arguments. my rpc is currently in the team cyclone training grounds, but she over-trained is currently out cold.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:47 am

sailor sunburst
irishshamrock12
sailor sunburst
CrazyRiddled
sailor sunburst

well, kunesume won't listen to my arguments. my rpc is currently in the team cyclone training grounds, but she over-trained is currently out cold.

Good luck healing.

irishshamrock12

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:49 am

Firu Shinra
LOL, He was good as my sannin

Me? By the way where did he go? I want Sarium to follow him.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4540 4541 4542 4543 4544 4545 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games