Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:45 pm
Vankala
That's not true, Bio. Its not like I've haven't played MMOs before. I've got 4 MMOs on my computer right now that I love to play. Yea, they're fun and addicting but I'm not the type of person that makes it my whole life to play an MMO, even WoW.
Nevertheless. It's Evil. Like, Microsoft Evil.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:50 pm
Meh. You're entitled to your opinion and I'll respect it as such. And I promise I won't lose my job, or my boyfriend. And I promise you'll still hear from me. ^^ And I don't break promises. wink  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:52 pm
Well, it better not be your brother showing up here saying, "Oh yeah, she says hi." And pass that off as hearing from you. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:56 pm
Of course not, Bio. I love this guild and you guys too much to do such a thing.

Now if it was something school-related, like it will be once Finals start, I hope you guys will understand my not being here.

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:07 pm
That's another thing. Don't fall behind in school because of WoW. A couple of guys dropped out of college, where I went, because of WoW.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:18 pm
Well jeez, WoW is awesome but I still managed to maintain a social life and good grades. I don't know how I would do in college with all that time but WoW can't be that crazy. sweatdrop  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:45 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Well jeez, WoW is awesome but I still managed to maintain a social life and good grades. I don't know how I would do in college with all that time but WoW can't be that crazy. sweatdrop
Believe me, it can. One of my classmates showed up for school 45 minutes late when that first expansion pack came out.

I've read cases where some women in their thirties got divorces because of MMOs.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:19 am
I can see that happening... I mean, if a guy wants to spend all of his time gaming instead of being with his mate...

I'd be pissed too. And I'm a gamer. (Of the console variety, but still)  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:32 am
Well, if you weren't pissed, I'd think you were too much of a pushover. Which you're obviously not.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:40 pm
Forgot to tell you guys. Two days ago, I finally beat FFIII DS. I wrecked that green b***h good! cool

And it makes me wonder why Squenix sucks so bad on consoles now, but can remake their games with the best of them. Like, FFIV DS (beat that too) is a great remake. Like REmake, it looks better and a lot of the stuff is new and added to the story to enhance it. There are augments to give your characters different abilities, which unlock more augments, etc. Some sidequests are present to get some awesome summons too (like in the original).

All of that, plus voice acting, motion capture, etc. For a handheld. I love how they're willing to pump so much time into a handheld game and yet just s**t a game out on consoles and number it so people freak out and love it. Why can't they do the same thing they did with FFIII and FFIV? And hopefully FFV and FFVI? razz And I'd even buy FFI and II remade for the DS if they did it. Especially if it's of the same quality of III and IV.

By the way... anybody hear that a new Parasite Eve's coming out for the PSP? It's called The 3rd Birthday, I read about it in my GameInformer for this month. biggrin  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:41 pm
I don't see how you're so excited about anything Squenix announces. I'm not saying that Parasite Eve 3 is gonna be bad. But with Square Enix, you're better off assuming the worst from the beginning, and be pleasantly surprised later, than getting your hopes up right away and getting another Dirge of Cerberus or FFX-2.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:54 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
That's another thing. Don't fall behind in school because of WoW. A couple of guys dropped out of college, where I went, because of WoW.

I definitely won't do anything like that. School is my priority no matter what. Dropping out of college over any game, MMO or console game or whatever, is just flat-out stupid.  

Vankala

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:24 pm
I loved FFIII on my DS, very difficult, never beat it. I haven't seen much Squarenix disasters lately.

Oh and about the MMO thing, I guess. Like the chinese kids who die playing the game or throw themselves off a building because of it. Let's hope we got more sense than that, heh.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:55 pm
Mr. Kennedy
I loved FFIII on my DS, very difficult, never beat it. I haven't seen much Squarenix disasters lately.

Oh and about the MMO thing, I guess. Like the chinese kids who die playing the game or throw themselves off a building because of it. Let's hope we got more sense than that, heh.

No it's a bit different. It's one thing when an unstable kid does something crazy because of a video game.
It's completely different when a person simply gets psychologically addicted to a video game. And is a lot more common.
They didn't call Everquest "Evercrack" for no reason.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:03 pm
Mr. Kennedy

I was on the final dungeon for months because I was just wasting all my magic getting to Xande that I just died so I stopped playing for a while, frustrated. Then I levelled up a bit and a few months later (read: two days ago) wrecked him, then went through the final final area, tore it up there, and faced the Cloud of Darkness. That fight was so intense... and I loved the music. It's so good. razz But I did it and I was like "YESSSSS" xd

Now I can say I've beaten I-IV and X. razz Gotta get working on that again...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games