Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:35 pm
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"Zeramaru loves mist but... since oroami is no longer living there and he suffered there I want to make that village suffer as well." Tera said and then she made the bird pick her up.

"Its your choice Fenrir if you will help me?" tera then stopped recalling Fenrir said something about bringing back her arm. "What would bring my arm back?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:45 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir grinned, showing off his sharp canines. "That's very funny. I was going to ask you the same thing." He crossed his arms over his chest. "I will help, but I want to take over Mist. If Mist must be destroyed so that I may rebuild it from the ground up so be it, but it's a lot easier to build an army when there's actual people still around. I want you and the rest of Zeramaru's crew to follow my command. You kill who I ask you to kill, and you spare the lives of those I ask you to spare...other than that I don't give a damn what you do. As for the arm, when I raided the Akatsuki hideout a few weeks ago I found advanced medical machinery. I copied down its structure and blue prints and attempted to rebuild it back at my temple in the mountains. If it works the way I think it does, it should have the power to bring back your arm. Not just a replacement, I'm talking about your real arm."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:52 pm
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"Very well lets got to mist." Tera said as she flied upwards. She looked at her puppet arm and though this arm was good help she would rather have her real arm.

"I'll send messenger birds for the rest of them and we can start by getting to mist and setting up for the attack." Tera said as she waited for Fenrir's answer.

She created three small clay birds and carved a message into them and sent them flying in directions.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:01 am
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir nodded. "You can only reach the village by sailing to it through the docks in the water country. I will meet you and the others there."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:03 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"I'll fly to the docks. I do suppose that the moisture will wear away my clay." Tera said as she left ahead of Fenrir

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:40 am
User ImageUser Image

After Tera was gone, Fenrir looked at a group of trees nearby and Yajuu fell through to land crouching on the ground. "It's time to go." Fenrir said to him. "Right." he quickly replied. Fenrir made a handseal to transform Yajuu back into his original form, and the now small fox-like creature hopped into Fenrir's vest pocket as they left the village.
exit

User Image

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:55 pm
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku and Selene arrived at Cloud just outside of the gates as he waited there he helped Selene down,"I'm gonna go talk to the Raikage I don't know if you wanna come with me or go exploring?" Arekku asked her as he just looked at the gates.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:59 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User Image"I'll explore while you do your kage business." She says.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:05 pm
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku nodded,"Well stay out off trouble okay Selene, and take Asami with you just in case." Arekku said as he walked over and did the forms for them to go in,"I'll look for you right now okay." Arekku said smiling as he disappeared.

Name: Arekkusu Nokkutisu
What you are bringing with you: My equipment
Why you came: Talking
What village you are from: Kusa
Who gave you permission to enter so that the wall does not kill you: Old villager here
Name: Selene Nara
What you are bringing with you: Basic equipment and Asami
Why you came: With Sensei
What village you are from: Kusa
Who gave you permission to enter so that the wall does not kill you: Arekku told her to come in with Asami.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:07 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User Image "Ok sensei." She says and walked in the village. "Asami? Who that?" She thought.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:09 pm
The winged horse followed behind her into the village.

((Haha forgot to tell you the name of the summon haha))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:11 pm
[[xD ohh yay that's gona look wierd..]]  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir stopped at the gates and glanced back to see if Ariana was close by.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:46 pm
Ariana stopped walking once Fenrir stopped walking which put her to the right of him.
"I'm here trust me."

Bodhisattva Empress

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir nodded. "Alright. The way to my temple is a bit dangerous. Be sure to get behind me and follow my every step." With that, Fenrir led Ariana to his temple in the mountains of the Cloud country.
exit

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games