Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:16 am
There was a sudden alarm ringing through the LionHeart. The attack had begun.

"Gray Baron, shall we attack..?" One Baron asked, looking over at him.

The Gray Baron shook his head.
"No, the first one to make a move is usually the one who loses..."

Kogg scoffed and began to walk out of the room.

"Kogg?"

"I'm going out there to prove you wrong." he said before disappearing.

". . ."

"Now then...Let's show them the might of Sol-Neo..." Roggshide said with a chuckle, launching in the Anathema Gundam, an entire legion of mobile suits behind him.

Geno went with a separate squad, and so did Grim...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:14 am
"...Are they seriously attacking again!?" Alex suddenly exclaimed, standing in the doorway of Gil's room before looking in front of him at Demi.
"Demi don't you da--?!"

Demi wasn't there.
"Tallgeese launching out." She called out over the radio shortly before launching, She glanced over briefly at the main Baron ship, seeing Kogg and Lady launch out as well.

"Oh it's a beautiful morning~" Olskey was singing aloud as he also launched out with a squad.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:50 am
Gil had followed.
"Epyon Launching." After a few moments, he past Demi and flew into the battlefield, going straight for Grim's squad.

"...Attack." Grim said, as the mobile suits converged.

Kogg, unlike everyone else, had gone without a squad since he went without conformation. Most of the Barons were either scattered around waiting to ambush or following Lady.

The enemy he was facing, was Roggshide's.

"Oh? One suit..?" Roggshide asked aloud, tilting his head.
"...Award him for his bravado." he said, pointing at him as the entire platoon converged onto Kogg.

"Good...I need a warmup!" Kogg laughed, jumping straight into the enemy platoon, cutting through them.

"Hmm...Interesting..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:17 am
"Barons, engage the enemy." Lady ordered as she stopped mid-way towards the Sol-Neo fleet, her guns pointed right at Geno's squad. "And show no mercy." She added in with a smirk shortly before the duel turrets machine guns began to fire on the entire squad.

"Ohh..?" Olskey cooed as he saw one particular suit.
"They let you back on the battle field already?" He grinned as he stared down at the Tallgeese.

Demi remained silent.

"...Well perhaps you'll be a little more interesting this time without having orders that make you a complete failure on purpose. Instead you'll just be failing on you're own naturally." He chuckled as he and squad flew towards her.

Demi began to shoot down suits with the linear cannon, buying time.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:53 pm
Geno let out a chuckle.
"What is it with me always ending up with the women..?" he said, as his suit came apart and began working on their own to attack Lady's comrades.
Geno's squad began to fire back at Lady.

The squads of Gil and Grim seemed to be at a stalemate, as well as the two of them...

Oddly enough, Kogg seemed to be going through the platoon without much terry...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:57 pm
"Nuh-uh-uhhhh~" Lady said with a tune as the legs opened up the a large supply of missiles. "I know of you're little suit's power~" She cooed shortly before a large amount of missiles launched out, about five going for every part of the suit as the Barons back off just enough to get avoid any serious damage from the missile blasts.

Not much could be said for Demi and Olskey. Things ran as they did previously. Extra Barons fought off Olskey's squad while Demi and Olskey were busying fighting on their own.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:03 pm
The parts began to move in random directions to avoid the missiles. Many cutting through Baron suits to do so...

After three minutes, the entire platoon was eradicated.
"I'm waiting!" Kogg yelled as the Anathema Gundam ran him through. No one would have seen the Gyan Mk.2 take damage due to debris.
"...Dammit!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:06 pm
"Oh so you're gonna play like that, eh?" Lady asked, raising her eyebrow up just a notch as she began to look around, looking for very important part.
"Guess I'll just focus on the heart of this beast." She said as she focused onto the piece holding the cockpit, Geno. "Though I doubt this one has a heart.." She added in with a quiet scoffed as the turrets began to fire again and more missiles were launched.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:10 pm
The cockpit turned towards her and shot at her like a missile, the bullets bouncing off and the missiles being cut through as it sped closer...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:15 pm
"Swing batter, batter, batter, SWING!" Lady exclaimed with a laugh, using one of the turrets to bat away the cockpit as soon as it was in range.
"Well I give you guys credit for being smart enough to make that part of you more resistant to bullets and missiles." She smirked. "But every defense begins to wear down after a while." She added before firing the turrets again.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:17 pm
The turret that had connected with the cockpit suddenly exploded..
"...And you should know better than to hit something that could or could not weigh enough to crush a cruiser..." Geno said with a smirk, the parts coming back together.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:22 pm
"Oh?" Lady smirked, looking down at her right hand. "Eh... I'm right handed anyway." She said, shrugging her shoulders as the hand grabbed onto a sword left floating around.
"I'll be keeping this just in case..." She said shortly before launching missiles again at the rejoining pieces.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:24 pm
The Thrusters behind the Turn-X Gundam ignited, causing a wing-like flame to burn the incoming missiles before they came close...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:27 pm
"Oh?" Lady cooed, raising an eyebrow as she suddenly dropped the sword she was holding and grabbing a shield, also floating by.
"Let's see just hot those puppies are." She chuckled, before ducting down behind the shield which covered her entire suit, amazingly enough.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:29 pm
"These flames can melt a mobile suit in three seconds..."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games