Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4561 4562 4563 4564 4565 4566 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Seaphron

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:15 pm

Meta_Fish
Seaphron
Wasnt Rom, Jeremy? And if so we gave him another chance. My votes a yes.
Yeah, but Rom snuck in after many attempts and was a cool guy. He only had one offense.
Musha bothered you, Sauvie, myself, and a few other people. I warned people to not add him on messengers, and they did, and they regretted it. He was a douchebag, and never had anything to say about actual games. He just posted in the Social Room and Gallery for the most part, and made fun of Diglidi-Dude, and Romyion.
Irony. Even so he wasn't so bad. I dunno. My vote still stands with giving him a chance.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:19 pm

Seaphron
Meta_Fish
Seaphron
Yeah, but Rom snuck in after many attempts and was a cool guy. He only had one offense.
Musha bothered you, Sauvie, myself, and a few other people. I warned people to not add him on messengers, and they did, and they regretted it. He was a douchebag, and never had anything to say about actual games. He just posted in the Social Room and Gallery for the most part, and made fun of Diglidi-Dude, and Romyion.
Irony. Even so he wasn't so bad. I dunno. My vote still stands with giving him a chance.
Do you not remember at all? gonk Also, how is that irony?

Meta_Fish
Captain

Koosei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:20 pm

mmm, I didn't say anything cause he never really said anything to me, but he was REALLY rude to alot of other people. And provoked quite a few arguments. more so than Romyion (who, and I hope you don't take offense at this Rom, has gotten better).
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:21 pm

Meh. I wasn't here for the douchebaggery, so I don't think I really have a say in this, but I'd go for giving him another chance. After all, if he's an a** hole when we let him in, banning him again won't be any trouble.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Seaphron

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:24 pm

Meta_Fish
Seaphron
Meta_Fish
Seaphron
Do you not remember at all? gonk Also, how is that irony?
I do, and yet he and I did have quite a few good conversations. I dont really know XP in my head that rang as irony seeing as that is what I was bitching about. My vote for what its worth is to give him a chance.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:33 pm

The stage is set.
Fireonimusha? I never really noticed anything from him really.
Let the battle begin!

Slave of Sithis

Denko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:35 pm

I'm confused.
What are we talking about?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:38 pm

Denko
I'm confused.
What are we talking about?
Deciding whether an old member of the guild who got banned should be allowed to rejoin.

Seaphron

Denko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:41 pm

Meta_Fish
Seaphron

Oh, was he the guy that kept telling Diglidi that his opinion didn't matter like two days ago?
That guy is mean.
Am I right? If not, what did he do to get banned?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:42 pm

Denko
Meta_Fish
Seaphron

Oh, was he the guy that kept telling Diglidi that his opinion didn't matter like two days ago?
That guy is mean.

Nah. Fireonimusha ('Musha), who apparently got banned for douchebaggery.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Seaphron

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:43 pm

Denko
Meta_Fish
Seaphron

That guy is mean.
No that is Kegan. This guy was a member before you were really active in this guild. His name was FireOnimusha, now it is Chaotic Blur. He was really annoying, and could get mean.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:46 pm

domokun

Sojs

Denko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:47 pm

Oh, okay. I don't think I was very active back then, but I really remember that name. I think that was when I lurked around the Cult a good few weeks before I started posting. I've seen his name around.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:49 pm

Well apparently he woke up today a new person, with a new outlook on life.

Meta_Fish
Captain

melikefood

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:51 pm

We should pull up a list of specific actions.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4561 4562 4563 4564 4565 4566 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games