Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4564 4565 4566 4567 4568 4569 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:58 am

Firu Shinra
hentaiprince
Firu Shinra
claru gardeford
Firu Shinra
The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado. Did any of you know that? Now you do. And Hentai, yes they do, and ok, fine.
Gymnosperms are seed plants that do not have fruit. their seeds are dispersed by the wind or contained in cones.
My random fact is better.

In 1893, New York witnessed a hurricane so powerful it wiped an island right off the map. '
Hog Island, a 1600m long island south of Rockaway Beach, was never seen again after the hurricane of 1893. All that remains are a few antiques that washed up on the beach.

You see that chick in the gym checking me out? Any second now, i'll have her neck in my mouth O_O Good ol' Eminem.

In 1898, 14 years before the Titanic sank, Morgan Robertson wrote a book about a ship called the "Titan" that crashed into an iceberg and sank.

The book is Futility or The Wreck of the Titan. In addition to having the same outcome (crashing into an iceberg and sinking, the fictional "Titan" and the real-life "Titanic" had other bizarre similarities. They were both over 800 feet long. They both were known as "unsinkable". They both sunk in the North Atlantic. They both didn't have enough lifeboats. They both had 3000 passengers.

lol gotta love omg facts xD
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:58 am

GOOD AFTERNOON!

i just woke up >w< 11am XD

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:06 pm

hentaiprince
Firu Shinra
hentaiprince
Firu Shinra
claru gardeford
Firu Shinra
The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado. Did any of you know that? Now you do. And Hentai, yes they do, and ok, fine.
Gymnosperms are seed plants that do not have fruit. their seeds are dispersed by the wind or contained in cones.

In 1893, New York witnessed a hurricane so powerful it wiped an island right off the map. '
Hog Island, a 1600m long island south of Rockaway Beach, was never seen again after the hurricane of 1893. All that remains are a few antiques that washed up on the beach.

You see that chick in the gym checking me out? Any second now, i'll have her neck in my mouth O_O Good ol' Eminem.

In 1898, 14 years before the Titanic sank, Morgan Robertson wrote a book about a ship called the "Titan" that crashed into an iceberg and sank.

The book is Futility or The Wreck of the Titan. In addition to having the same outcome (crashing into an iceberg and sinking, the fictional "Titan" and the real-life "Titanic" had other bizarre similarities. They were both over 800 feet long. They both were known as "unsinkable". They both sunk in the North Atlantic. They both didn't have enough lifeboats. They both had 3000 passengers.

A school teacher from europe who taught all her students for free because they were orphans and to poor to be in school ended up going bankrupt, and when her students became succesful they all pitched in and bought her.... A third class ticket for the titanic
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:07 pm

claru gardeford
hentaiprince
Firu Shinra
hentaiprince
Firu Shinra

A school teacher from europe who taught all her students for free because they were orphans and to poor to be in school ended up going bankrupt, and when her students became succesful they all pitched in and bought her.... A third class ticket for the titanic

lmao xD

The "turritopsis nutricula" can LIVE FOREVER. It's also known as the "immortal" jellyfish.

In a normal jellyfish life cycle, the jellyfish will transform from an immature polyp stage to a sexually mature medusa stage. After reproducing, the jellyfish will die. However, the turritopsis nutricula can revert back to its polyp stage after achieving maturity. In laboratories, the turritopsis nutricula has been able to continue doing this indefinitely.

This would be like an adult human turning back into a little kid, then growing up again, over and over again. The turritopsis nutricula can't die of old age, so it earns the title of "immortal". Of course, unlike the normal definition of immortal, the "immortal jellyfish" can still be eaten or die from natural causes.

hentaiprince

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm

hentaiprince
claru gardeford
hentaiprince
Firu Shinra
hentaiprince
Firu Shinra

lmao xD

The "turritopsis nutricula" can LIVE FOREVER. It's also known as the "immortal" jellyfish.

In a normal jellyfish life cycle, the jellyfish will transform from an immature polyp stage to a sexually mature medusa stage. After reproducing, the jellyfish will die. However, the turritopsis nutricula can revert back to its polyp stage after achieving maturity. In laboratories, the turritopsis nutricula has been able to continue doing this indefinitely.

This would be like an adult human turning back into a little kid, then growing up again, over and over again. The turritopsis nutricula can't die of old age, so it earns the title of "immortal". Of course, unlike the normal definition of immortal, the "immortal jellyfish" can still be eaten or die from natural causes.
Prince randian, or the human torso, was born with no arms or legs, and yet still got married, and could roll a cigar and lit it using only his mouth. A trait he showed in films he was inUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Johnny Eck was a person born with no lower body, and yet he could do anything anyone else couldUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:20 pm

how did he go to the bathroom?!

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:22 pm

claru gardeford
hentaiprince
claru gardeford
hentaiprince
Firu Shinra

lmao xD

Prince randian, or the human torso, was born with no arms or legs, and yet still got married, and could roll a cigar and lit it using only his mouth. A trait he showed in films he was inUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Johnny Eck was a person born with no lower body, and yet he could do anything anyone else couldUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The most children born to one mother is 69

Between 1725 - 1765, The first wife of Feodor Vassilyev in Shuya, Russia, with a total of 27 pregnancies, gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, 7 sets of triplets, and 4 sets of quadruplets. 67 of the 69 children survived infancy.

His first wife was a record-setter, but Vassilyev kept having even more kids. Vassilyev's second wife gave birth to 6 sets of twins and two sets of triplets. By the time he was 75 years old, he had 82 living children.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:22 pm

little mintchan
GOOD AFTERNOON!

i just woke up >w< 11am XD
w00t

Crimson Remedy

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:29 pm

little mintchan
thats what i was wondering

And the world record holder for largest natural breasts is norma stitz, whose bra size is a whopping 72ZZZ and each weighs more than thirty pounds
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:31 pm

ya she is on the Manswers show blaugh

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:33 pm

lol wow

At exactly 06 minutes and 07 seconds after 5 o'clock on August 9th of this year it will be 05:06:07 08/09/10. This will not happen again until the year 3010

The female bedbug has no sexual opening. To get around this, the male uses his p***s to DRILL A v****a into the female.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:39 pm

...thats about all i got.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:42 pm

claru gardeford
little mintchan

And the world record holder for largest natural breasts is norma stitz, whose bra size is a whopping 72ZZZ and each weighs more than thirty pounds

I wonder if anyone has asked her "Got milk?"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:42 pm

lol well I'm just copy and pasting everything from omg facts xD

hentaiprince

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:43 pm

Firu Shinra
claru gardeford
little mintchan

I wonder if anyone has asked her "Got milk?"
I think i'd shy away from her if i saw her on the streets. you'd have to have a hell of a fetish to ask xd
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4564 4565 4566 4567 4568 4569 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games