Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4567 4568 4569 4570 4571 4572 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:18 pm

Indeed.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:25 pm

The stage is set.
Good twilight hour, Cult.
Yes, I just said that*6 p.m. here*
Let the battle begin!

Slave of Sithis

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Masamune 5.0
Indeed.
Indigd

Oh my God..

Theres gonna be a Halo 4...

LifelessFawkes

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:28 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Oh my God..

Doubtful... * They just wanted a cliffhanger "Wake me when you need me" doesn't mean anything, necessarily... they just want the option available... maybe in a couple years, and maybe under a different name, the character may return. *
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:30 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Oh my God..

No there is not.

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:31 pm

So anyways I was powning some nubs and some guy comes out and kills me with the Spartan Lazer. D<
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:37 pm

Romyion
Lifeless-Fox
Oh my God..

No there is not.
Spoilerz: "Back on Earth, a memorial service is held, and it is implied that the Master Chief did not survive. When Lord Hood mourns his loss, the Arbiter answers him cryptically, "Were it so easy," and then departs for his own homeworld.

If the player waits through the closing credits, a scene reveals that Master Chief and Cortana have in fact survived, after being separated from the Arbiter as a section of The Dawn tore off during the slipspace jump. Drifting helplessly through space, Cortana enables a distress beacon while Master Chief climbs into a cryo chamber to await a rescue which Cortana warns may take "years." If the game is completed on the highest difficulty level (Legendary), the hulk of The Dawn is seen after an unknown period of time drifting towards a planet."

LifelessFawkes

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:37 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Oh my God..

Does thiscount?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:38 pm

Which means, in a few years, there may be a new Halo-esque series.

LifelessFawkes

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:42 pm

I'm not surprised.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:43 pm

so liek... does anyone know how much it would cost at a game trading store, to get:

1 used gamecube
1 copy of donkey konga (Used is fine
3 donkey konga bongos (again, used is fine)

if anyone could find out, PM me, I might go up friday and get this stuff... if its under $40.

Xilo The Odd

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:47 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Romyion
Lifeless-Fox
Oh my God..

No there is not.
Spoilerz: "Back on Earth, a memorial service is held, and it is implied that the Master Chief did not survive. When Lord Hood mourns his loss, the Arbiter answers him cryptically, "Were it so easy," and then departs for his own homeworld.

If the player waits through the closing credits, a scene reveals that Master Chief and Cortana have in fact survived, after being separated from the Arbiter as a section of The Dawn tore off during the slipspace jump. Drifting helplessly through space, Cortana enables a distress beacon while Master Chief climbs into a cryo chamber to await a rescue which Cortana warns may take "years." If the game is completed on the highest difficulty level (Legendary), the hulk of The Dawn is seen after an unknown period of time drifting towards a planet."
No, Bungie wont make a Halo 4.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:49 pm

Romyion
Lifeless-Fox
Romyion
Lifeless-Fox
Oh my God..

No there is not.

If they're getting this much money, why not?

LifelessFawkes

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:49 pm

Romyion
Lifeless-Fox
Romyion
Lifeless-Fox
Oh my God..

No there is not.

Isn't that what they said about Halo 3?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4567 4568 4569 4570 4571 4572 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games