Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fallout: The Ruined York (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:44 pm
"I'm the one who pushed for this. If I die, it would be my own fault, not their's.

"Besides, you guys aren't exactly in charge of me.. I can handle myself enough with these guys to make it."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:50 am
"You are a Regulator now. And I am the leader of the Regulators. We have a reason to be here, kid." Trig told her as they reached a rather open area.

".... Awfully quiet here...."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:52 am
Alex groaned, rolling her eyes but decided there was no point in arguing with Trig. They were going to follow no matter what she even said.

"It is," Ben agreed, looking around for activity. "Let's try to stay quiet so we don't stick out.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:09 am
Morris then suddenly raised his hand, telling everyone silently to stop as he looked around.

After ten seconds of looking, he turned to the others, making a cutting motion near his throat.

A sign of trouble.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:23 pm
"Uncle Morris?" Alex watched him curiously as he took lead, understanding his meaning but not why he did so. Ben and Bathsheba remained quiet, having most of their trust in Morris since he had been the one to save their lives.

"...What's going on exactly?" She asked after Morris had 'cut' his own throat.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:31 pm
"Wolf Search Party coming." Shinn said, kneeling down, motioning his hand downward, telling everyone else to do the same.

"Stay down. Now."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:44 pm
"Seriously?" Alex hissed before she was jerked down to the ground by Bathsheba's metal arm.

"Looks like they missed ya, princess." Bathsheba grunted before she looked to Vincent.

"Heading to our dead Raiders first." He grunted lowly, watching them through his own rifle, laying on the ground.
"Retreating and launching again when the animals aren't sniffing around may be a good idea."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:36 am
"How many do you see?" Trig asked, looking over at Vincent.
"Few enough, we'll just pick them off.."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:09 am
"I'm counting at least half a dozen, so we out number them. Looks like they have some heavier gear though, so it could make them tougher to handle." He replied, giving a grunt at the end.
"And they may have some radio contact. Either that, or one is insane and keeps touching his helmet for no reason."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:16 am
"When he's done talking in the helmet. Shoot him first. Then the heavier-armed ones." Shinn replied, following the one with the Helmet.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:11 pm
"And what will you be doing exactly?" Vincent asked just before he took the first shot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:44 pm
The moment Vincent shot, he began picking off the long-ranged Wolves.
"Taking away teeth."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:35 am
"Oh, and here I thought I'd get all the fun." Vincent grunted as he continued to take shots, killing off the heavier armed ones as instructed.

"...What do you think they're doing?" Alex nervously asked Trig.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:08 pm
"They're probabally looking for you or Slade. Wolves are notorious for their tempers and wanting vengeance..." Trig told her as the two snipers continued mopping up.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:10 am
"I can understand searching for me, but not Will." Alex sighed as she looked over at the unconscious mercenary. "I thought I was the bigger target."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games