Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kt_jingle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:09 am

@ Niph: your room's cool cool

@ kisa: D: aw. my room should be bigger than niph's by a little, but i share it with my sis too(not to mention 10+ stuffed toys). and she HOGS all the space.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:49 am

niph, i love your wall paper.

I never really decorated my room. I can't bring myself to put in the effort so my room doesn't exactly exude a lot of personality, though my friends love it, apparently ly my room with barren walls and few furniture is a great place to chill out... rolleyes

mymiridon

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:10 pm

Thanks! @ compliments

@yalie - I never decorated my old room (apart from like painting it, but that was it).. but now this house is like.. permanent so yeah.

Facebook keeps changing its pages and things, it really annoys me, I just clicked 'poke' someone and like a new page came up.. I preferred the box..

I'm actually beginning to like the smallness, it's sort of.. cozy. <3
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:47 am

xd I'm sure mine is smaller than yours, Niph. Mine is cosy. 3nodding I already told you I have the smallest room in the house, even though I'm not the youngest, but I don't mind much. I can still my rather large bed, a long desk and a huge bookshelf in. xd It's plain though. Apart from the blue walls that got painted recently (pale sky blue), and the long school photo that got put above my desk the other day, the walls are pretty plain. My mum's always hated posters. I plan to spiff my room up just a little... There are old printed photos of my friends and I across the wardrobe and door (on both sides). xd Meh. I need to take those down, they're embarrassing, especially when we have guests. My curtains are horrible though.

Chibito7

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:14 am

The Kool - Aid guy freaks me out.

I mean.

You are sitting at home, minding your buisness.

Watching TV... Masturbating... Whatever you do. P:

Then BAM.

A giant pitcher of fruit punch crashes through the wall.

'OH YEAH' my arse.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:15 am

My mother tried to put up a framed copy of this photo that was taken of me last year when GCSE results came out by this professional guy for the school.. I took it off the wall and hid it xD

Niphz
Crew

mymiridon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:32 am

@niph: why did you hide it was it that bad?
the house that my parents bought now is permanent but i decided that since it I was going to college in a couple years anyway and that I'll be busy might as well just leave it the way it is. my dorm room now, i'm sharing with a girl, her side has a lot of personality i guess, and my side looks a little like a cell, maybe a nun's cell? @.o
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:29 am

..it's just bloody embarrassing, is all. xP And it really feels like.. oh-let's-show-off-our-daughter-to-everyone-whilst-actually-pressurising-her-like-crazy. xP

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:45 am

*pats Niph* You poor child. My school has neglected to do individual photos for the last six years, with an exception I think that was in my Year Ten. So yeah, first GCSE year. It isn't very big, and I don't know where my mum's put it, but I don't look toooo bad. Not good, but okay. xd I look like my face is really round though, and my face is somewhat chalky... confused My eyes are as black as coals too, they look scawy. gonk So nope, that's not up, but I might as well put it up...

My school photo though, it's huge and horizontally long, and I'm so small I can even cover my face up with my pinky finger. Hah. That's how small I am up there, so no embarrassment there, thankfully. 3nodding

Oh, and I have no idea what Tosh is talking about. xd That comic strip is scawy.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:32 am

Me neither (in relation to t0sh).. some Canadian thing, perhaps?

It wasn't a school photo per se, just.. one of those crappy 'school-promotion-media-shots'.. with me in front of the school looking up with a cheesy ambitious face... >__<;;

I haven't got the school photo for ages.. although we did just do individual ones yesterday, mine was probably crap as usual. xP

Niphz
Crew

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:17 pm

I had picture at school on Thursday.

I hate those. They always make you smile.

I don't wanna smile for my friggen picture. D: <

You guys don't have Kool-Aid? OO: That's so sad.

Well, not really, I hate Kool-Aid. xD

It's like a drink mix thing.

And the commercial for it usually involves this guy breaking a wall of some sort to enter the scene.

And yells 'OH YEAAAH'
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:47 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wah, Niph's room is so tidy and pretty ;____; <3

Mines just...blah gonk

t0sh - OMG Kool-Aid strikes again =O

I was suppose to have school pictures on Thursday, but it got canceled YAY-ness biggrin heart
They didn't even tell us that it was school pictures on Thurday stare

Niph & B&B - They sell Kool-Aid in some market-like shops~

I saw a tub of Kool-Aid powder in town earlier this week!

It looked cheesey >.>

` T a p i o c a `

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:51 pm

Haha. Mine isn't too tidy either, Sapp. xd

eek "Kool-aid"...? What an odd name for a drink. stare

The ad sounds awful! xd That... thing looks scawy.

I think we're having our picture done soon this year... Oh the yayness. xd This time we'll be in our own clothes! The joy!

Ah, that's scary, Sapp. My brother's school's picture thing was cancelled too! xd
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:44 pm

Some people actually like coo-aid, I've met one of them. i myself have never tried it. anyways my school had a photo thing for my graduation, I bought a small set to see how they turned out... they're still in my closet.

mymiridon

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:14 pm

Rawrr.

T0sh got a hair cut.

I haven't had bangs since I was 6.

XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games