Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:00 am
Sounds pretty cool, what major are you studying? Japanese? Or is that just an extra subject?

It'd be great to go to japan for an industrial placement or just to study, but alas it isn't on the list of available universities to visit. I think america, australia and a few countries in europe are available, but that's about it. Lame. stare  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:47 am
Everything is just so.. boring.. there is nothing to do apart from revise, and I am so goddamn sick of it.. >__<;; even Gaia is not good, went to ED today for entertainment and ended up despairing of the human race..

Niphz
Crew

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:40 pm
At times like these I'd just go to the uni library as it seems to be the only place free from distractions.

Although on monday when I'd been at the library for a few hours, I got so bored that I had the brilliant notion that smoking some pot would help calm my stressed mind and allow me to concentrate better. Worst. idea. ever. =_=''

After about 20 mins of paranoia and twitching, I left the library, made some mashed potato and went to bed. The exam on tuesday went swimmingly. razz  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toki's becoming such a bad boy.

P:

Tosh plans to goto Osaka some day and persue my childish dream.

C:

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:08 pm
@Toki - Oh, great idea. rolleyes

@t0sh - Which dream is that?

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:20 pm
It seemed like such a good idea at the time. xD

You know what it's like revising, especially when everything you're reading is all new material. Plus I didn't even have any snacks to chew on - the co-op closed early cos it was a bank holiday. stare
All I had was apples and I'd already eaten two. So it was either go out for a smoke by the lake, or eat another stupid apple. Easy choice. rolleyes

@t0sh: I don't smoke very often, but you're probably right. I've definitely smoked more this year than last year, mainly cos it's easier to get a hold of (one of my coursemates is a dealer), and seeing as I'm living away from home I can smoke without worrying about my parents getting suspicious. They'd probably freak if they knew I'd even tried a cigarette, let alone weed. :XP:  

Tokioka

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:30 pm
..I'd go for the apple razz

Isn't it more boring if it's old material? At least new material has the interestingness of novelty..

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:37 pm
True, but it's not much fun when you don't have the background knowledge (Semester 1) that let's you understand said new material (Semester 2). gonk

And I'd already had 2 apples already, variety is the spice of life dammit! razz  

Tokioka

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:38 pm

Become a manga artist.

ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:40 pm
Mangakas must be the most stoned people in the world, how else can they come up with such great stories and characters? Inspiration? Bah, inspiration doesn't grow on trees. But weed does. 3nodding whee

You'll make it one day, my luv. <3
ninja  

Tokioka

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:41 pm
Don't think he's good enough. xD

Although we WOULD KNOW if he ACTUALLY SHOWED US SOMETHING HE DREW.. -glares at his sig-

@Toki - Spice =/= weed lah.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:53 pm
Fine, I'll get round to drawing something this summer. I've resolved to buy one of them tablet thingies from amazon, so just give me some time to practise. Treatin me like a friggin piece of meat, no respect... bah. ¬_¬

And you'll never know if you don't try. ;D
Not that I'm advocating the use of marijuana as a safe recreational drug, nope, I didn't say anything. mrgreen

But stay away from those other drugs... I wouldn't touch them with a 10 ft bargepole. mad  

Tokioka

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:16 pm

Blech.

Make it my arse.

P:

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:39 pm
I was just trying to humour my lil hunny bun... ;_; *shunned*  

Tokioka

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:57 pm
I think I second t0sh on that.

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games