Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:37 pm
Lance Zorochi X
XxChocolate JearkerxX
aro flickered in the village with giro too fast for anyone to get a good look at him.

(( Lol. You could have at least taken me back to Konoha. ))
(srry this was the first thing to come to me.)

aro ran out the village at lighting speed once more appering as a blur.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:51 pm
Giro ran out of the village and towards Mist with one thing in mind. "I have got to learn that jutsu," he thought.  

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:32 am
A mist traveled across the board in a quick rush surrounded by an electric essence.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:44 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Nothing pass by or so it seem as then there was a loud boom, as Arekku was leaving Cloud at incredible speed.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:00 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Electricity seemed to crackle the air as a loud thunderous noise surrounded the area. The space itself in front of the gates of the cloud village almost seemed to split apart, opening up an endless void. From the void, a vague shape approached. At first it seemed small, but then as it got closer, the shape became bigger and bigger until finally. BOOM! Thunder crashed like an atomic bomb, shaking all of the cloud village for a brief second. A large gaping crater presented itself in front of the void, and as the smoke cleared, one would see a unconscious, and naked young man amongst the rubble. The void would now close upon itself, rapidly repairing the ripped space. The figure laying on the ground sat motionless, unaware of the events that have taken place, and what will take place in the near future. For this was the start of a new beginning for the boy, a new adventure, a new tragedy, and he wold do so all in the name of God. The boy, Eli, would unwittingly one day save this village.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:15 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageKazuo walks up to the gates and after a bit of searching sees the naked boy and quickly runs to him. "Who are you?" He asks himself as he searches for some sort of identification on or around the person. "Nothing..." He takes off his raikage cloak and wraps it around the boy and carries him off to the hospital where maybe they could figure something out.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:17 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Teddy Uchiha - Chuunin of Leaf
Sharingan User & Blood Manipulator

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teddy walked up to the gates of Kumo, he nothing on but a cloak on and a straw hat nothing that went along with the akatsuki. Neither was he in the greatest of moods since what just went on in Kiri, he wanted to know what the hell went on there and wondered if Cloud was behind this attack. "I need to speak to the Raikage," he said as he looked up and looked to the bird knowing that it would take a mental photo. His sharingan activated as he gave a huge smile and squinted his eyes a little as he looked back down and the sharingan reverted to his normal emerald eyes. "Okay Now I go in, " he yelled to one of the ninja that were guarding Kumo and took off in a fast sprint to the Raikages office for some business.

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu
Total Jutsus: 81 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:03 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio stopped at the Cloud gates and glanced behind to see if Nanashi and Makoto had caught up yet.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:06 pm
The Nanashi was already at the gate waiting for Yukio and Makoto. He planned to talk to the raikage, who would have a better knowledge of his villagers.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:11 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio looked at Nanashi. "You think that puppet she has is slowing her down?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:12 pm
Makoto ran up. She had fallen behind slightly. She started to pant."You guys...could...wait up a little!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:16 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Haha, I'm sorry. I guess I forget that not everybody is as used to traveling as I am." Yukio laughed.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:17 pm
"No s**t!"Makoto sat down on her puppet for a minute."Where do we go, Nanashi-kun?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:24 pm
"We'll head over to the Raikage's office, he might have some intelligence on those that may be able to help you control your abilities." Nanashi said, walking swiftly through the gates. His Otokage robe drifting slightly in the breeze. The guards would just assume he was to train his student in a kekkei genkai.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games