Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:38 pm
"So wait...You ARE gay!?" Omazige asked, looking over at Caius.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:43 pm
"No, no... I'm saying her father is sitting in this room. Right now. With us." Caius grunted, walking down the stairs.

While Akito stiffened, Hael remained dead silent..  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:46 pm
Omazige just glared at Caius.
"...What the soon-to-be meatstick is TRYING to say...Is that we were curious about something, Hael..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:51 pm
Caius just grinned at Omazige.

"...Curious about what..?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:52 pm
"If we were to find your father along our travels, how would you react..?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:57 pm
Already, Hael was beginning to shake. And it was clear by her red eyes the shaking was from rage...

Akito's breathing then shortened...

"Funny, because he's sitting here with us now, Hael."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:58 pm
It was then Zero lazily floated into the room, now staring at Hael.
"....What are you guys doing!?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:04 pm
"Just revealing who her father is~" Caius said with a tune, walking down in front of Akito. He then grabbed onto his mask, pulling it down.

"!!"

It was at that moment, Hael snapped... She recognized his face instantly.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:05 pm
Zero suddenly flew over, zipper half-opened, ready for Hael to change into Shax, and then take her into his realm until she cooled off.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:13 pm
If Zero hadn't acted any faster, Hael would have without a doubt destroyed the house. But, luckily, she was caught.
"LET ME OUT, ZERO!!" She screamed, thrashing about wildly, destroying the world around her.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:11 am
"...You know why I can't, Hael...." Zero said, appearing behind her in his realm.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:37 am
"Well.. My work is done." Caius chuckled, walking out of the room.

Akito was just staring at where Zero and Hael were, acting as if he had seen Death, Rell, in face...And it was his time to die...

"LET. ME. OUT." Hael snapped, turning around and grabbing onto the Zero. "LET ME OUT NOW!!" She yelled, ramming her fist (and Zero) into the ground repeatively.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:46 am
Omazige grabbed Caius by the back of his head and rammed it into the wall once, causing the entire house to shake, before dragging him out and into the village, away from anyone watching.

"I...CAN'T...DO...THAT...YOU'LL...HURT...A LOT...OF...PE-...-OPLE..." Zero said in his intervals of the ground...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:41 am
"She was going to find out sometime." Caius groaned, not even bothering to fight. He knew there was no escaping this punishment, even if he did manage to break away. "Better to hurt her sooner than later."

"I DON'T CARE!!" Hael roared, ramming her fist into the ground one final time, going in deep enough the crater went up to her shoulder. "It's only him I'm after anyway..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:03 pm
"I'm starting to think the very point of your existence is to b***h about every little thing, and ******** up everything we've tried to accomplish. WE JUST GOT THINGS CALMED DOWN AND NOW LOOK AT WHAT THE ******** YOU DID!" Omazige yelled, kicking Caius in the top of the head. Hard.

"I.....I'm not letting you out....'Till you've cooled down..." Zero groaned, the blows making him disorientated.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games