Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:09 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll suddenly felt drowsy and almost fell over when his sword flew up and left a huge gash it his leg he fell to the ground "dammit!...." he ripped of part of his cloak and wrapped it around his leg
Berry see him and looks at him"something wrong bixyll?"Berry started to walk closer to him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll suddenly felt drowsy and almost fell over when his sword flew up and left a huge gash it his leg he fell to the ground "dammit!...." he ripped of part of his cloak and wrapped it around his leg
Berry see him and looks at him"something wrong bixyll?"Berry started to walk closer to him.
"... i ... messed up my leg" he stood up wobbly then limped over to the wall  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:13 pm
wakes up and goes over to the computor and starts entering something  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:46 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Berry runs over to him and bends down to his leg and she heals it with some of her powers.She got up and loooked at him"is that better?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:48 pm
walks around them with a suitcase and a sad look on his face  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Berry runs over to him and bends down to his leg and she heals it with some of her powers.She got up and loooked at him"is that better?"
" .... no i accidentally cut my self with my sword the sword is cursed..... whatever it cuts cant be healed simply with magic...." he held his hand over the wound  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:54 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" .... no i accidentally cut my self with my sword the sword is cursed..... whatever it cuts cant be healed simply with magic...." he held his hand over the wound
"oh...i wish i could heal it for you."((g2g))  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"... do you think you could find me a big cloth..... and some tape?" bixyll kept pressure on the leg  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:29 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"... do you think you could find me a big cloth..... and some tape?" bixyll kept pressure on the leg
"okay! i be right back"Berry ran off to the medical cabinet she had in her room and ran back to him with a big cloth and tape"Here let me help. "Berry wraped the cloth around his wound and tapes it up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:04 pm
Naixen turned in her nap mumbling something. Then after a couple of minutes she finally decided that it was no use. "At least it stopped being noisy out." she commented then looked to the window to find a shadow heartless taking it's own nap on the outside of the window. She opened the window and the heartless stirred ready to attack but didn't noticing that she didn't even went into fighting stance.

"You know sleeping out here is dangerous. You may fall off." She suggested and it tilted it's head. "Come in here It's better out here." the shadow seemed to have agreed and walked in. Naixen closed the window as the shadows got on to his shoulder and then crawled into her cloak hood and then made it self confortable resuming it's nap. "Hey whatever works for you." She shrugged and then walked out of the room now deciding to get a glass of water and headed for the kitchen.  

Alchemy Puppet

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:49 pm
Recca woke up and decided to go train, he saw bixyll, "hey, you've missed a lot" right when he finished a blade materialized in his hands, "hmm what's this?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:53 pm
bixyll looked up "hey long time no see"

he looked at berry "thanks"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:01 pm
*Vexxion peeks around the corner.*  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:01 pm
hydra4
walks around them with a suitcase and a sad look on his face
((no leaving the rp naota.....T-T))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:02 pm
Berry smiled at Bixyll and looked at Vexxion"Vexxion come here now. looky recca and bixyll are here. Maybe they can figure out whats wrong with you."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games