Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:45 pm
But we can't just crush her dreams like that niph, she's only a little nipper. What sort of parents would that make us? D:  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Parents?

=A=;;;

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:56 pm
Do not question my authoritaa! pirate  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:11 pm
What you've started smoing weed now Toki? God, I didn't think you were as low as the other uni junkies. rolleyes Weed isn't that crash hot either, it just gives you a brief moment of high and you need to take a lot of it to be satisfied. If you really need to get high I recommend ecstasy, LSD and ice. They're easy to crush and dissolve into drinks and they make you many times higher than weed does. Of course I wouldn't take any of them, weed included myself.
I sure hope you didn't start smoking weed just because you saw your friends doing it.  

Minielf

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:55 am

Sin can't really be bothered reading the last few pages.
But since when were Niphy and Toki Tosh's parents?
Cause that'd mean they were my parents too.
D;<

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:44 am
OY! I never agreed to parenthood D:

He lies.. liiiiiiiies..

@'elfy - If you've never tried them, how do you know? neutral

Niphz
Crew

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:12 pm

Ew.

Tosh has enough parents, thanks.

D:

&&Imouto-chan can be orphans with me. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:25 pm
..besides, it would raise serious questions of ICU-incest. sweatdrop

Niphz
Crew

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:01 pm

How can we be orphans if we already have parents?
P:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:58 pm
ninja  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:33 pm
Niphz

He lies.. liiiiiiiies..

I have worked with people who have taken weed and the other drugs, and have heard about its effects from friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:40 pm

@Sin: Interweb orphans. P:

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:15 pm
Minielf
Niphz

He lies.. liiiiiiiies..

I have worked with people who have taken weed and the other drugs, and have heard about its effects from friends.
Well that's no substitute for first hand experience. I personally would never try anything 'stronger' than weed as I've heard stories from friends and seen the effects on them, which aren't always positive. Plus these drugs are usually more costly, so weed is more student friendly in terms of budget. =)

I actually started smoking weed last year, just not very much as I was living back home. Peer pressure had nothing to do with it, as from a young age weed had been a curiosity. Obviously I wasn't desperate to try it though, as I could have found a dealer fairly easily. Then one day a friend just happened to have some so I smoked a little and enjoyed it. It's just so much nicer than smoking cigarettes, which I truly detest. The smoke is a lot smoother and not really harsh on the throat, plus the smell is nicer too.

In terms of how much is required to reach that high, it depends from person to person. Some girls I know are really lightweight and only need 2-3 tokes, whereas for a fairly substantial high (around 40 minutes) then I'd smoke half a joint. But most of the time it's a social thing where maybe 3-5 of us will smoke the same joint, just to get a slight buzz as we continue whatever we're doing - whether that be playing videogames, watching a film, or just relaxing and chatting.

I didn't actually smoke any from easter break til now (except for the pre-exam night) so would classify myself as a casual/light user. Some of my friends are most certainly hooked on the stuff and they smoke a LOT, but I tend not to hang around with them so much now. I take the same approach to weed as I do with alcohol: it's okay in moderation. What happens when you take too much of these substances ain't pretty, so I'm careful not to get too stoned or drunk. 3nodding

@Niph: Fine, we don't have to tell them the horrible truth if you don't want to. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:03 am

@Tosh:
I see. o:

@Toki:
What horrible truth?
._________.

xiiao-ai

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:50 am
Ask your mother. ninja  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games