Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Let's talk about sex. ==HAS BEEN UPDATED YAY! == Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;3
  <333
View Results

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:37 am
21. Lube? Uh, no. Never had to use it. . . so far. Later on, who knows. :-B  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:43 am
22. Places to have sex? A weird one would be your grandmother's living room couch. Is that wrong? xD  

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:48 am
23. Size? Well, I don't want a guy so big that he can't even get the head in without ripping me apart. Maybe a nice 7 inches when excited will do it just fine. And for girls boobs, I don't know, I like all sizes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:53 am
24. Three way? Uh, DUH I would. 4 hands running all over your body, doing things to it that pleases you. Oh yeah, I'm so game for that 'un.  

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:01 am
I'm sweepy and horny. Laterz!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:57 am
burning_eyes  

Dsdude

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:21 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Does anyone here ever read Cosmo and look at their sex and/or dating tips? I do on occasion and a lot of times I'm disappointed at how lame or obvious they are. Like Saturday I worked late and there were hardly any customers in the store so I pulled out the Cosmo mag and the front cover said something about "What do all men secretly crave?" so I go to the article, naturally and it says something like "no girl has the guts to do this and he'll go crazy when you do." So I keep reading and you want to know what the biiig secret it? He want's the girl to dominate him sometimes. Hold down or tie up his arms and have your way, or give him specific instructions on how to please you. I read this and was like "b***h please is that it?" Haha I thought it was going to be something way weirder or naughtier. But no. =P Haha. I already knew that was hot, cosmo. Try again.[/ramble]

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:56 pm
^Yeah, I know. Like they're trynna be so in touch with what's hip and the goings on. You're late, fools! Try again!  

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:01 pm
25. Wet dreams? Well, yeah, I've had a few, really intense ones where I just woke up incredibly horny, but most of my dreams are strange and unusual and have nothing to do with sex. mad  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:06 pm
26. Cybering? Uh, yeah I have many a time. I don't do it anymore cause it's uber boring now. But when I did, I went to this one site, freechatnow.com, and that's all anyone ever did on that site. Sometimes it was super funny, but never really got to me though.  

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:36 pm
Cosmo is very lame sometimes. And now, at our markets, they`ve got those "mature content" filters in front of them, and I always feel like a huge pervert pulling out a magazine. >////<

Though it did give one good tip on the oral sex, once. . .

EDIT :: EEEEE FRONT PAGE AGAIN. :]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:15 pm
Well I'm a virgin in real life, but I've cybered once or twice. And my ptr wished that he was married to me in real life so that we could "" in real life. So it's pretty obvious that we're both christians...but anyway I'm lucky I haven't been raped *does the sign of the cross on her chest* and my boobs aren't even past c-cups *thank the Lord* ok maybe they are... stare xp but neway...I'd rather do it like when I'm older and married....it's worth it. And, for my religion, it's the LAW.  

whatagirl

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:51 pm
27. Phone sex? Nawh, I've never had phone sex cause I don't think I'd be able to keep myself from laughing and I don't wanna hurt the other person's feelings. It wouldn't be anything personal, I just laugh a lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:07 pm
28. One night stand? Yeah, I'd do it, but it depends on the person. Instead of a complete stranger, maybe with someone who's a friend and we're kinda both getting what we want without the commitment or anonymity.  

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:20 pm
29. Dirty dancing: do you do it? Uh, yeah! Is there any other kind of dancing nowadays. It's lots of fun, toos.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games