Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:57 pm
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii
As the song became more violent so did the effects, instead of nails to a chalkboard it felt more like a rake was scratching her back and ears. The heartless swarmed around them, but didn't attack as if waiting for a que of some sort.

"And now to finish it all..." He turned some buttons and stroked over the snares once, making a shockwave that went in the direction of the people.
Berry just leaned against the tree as the creatures started to attack them. "This is boreding." Berry just dodged the creatures.

Sabsishii looked in the direction of the music and saw the shockwave. She quickly got out her old gun ((uhm...If anyone remembers the name that I gave the guns, could you tell me? I forgot...)) with her left hand, her right hand still on her head, shot a few rounds at the man playing the guitar as a warning.

Not hearing the shots over the loud music, which he seemed immune to, he just kept playing, sending one shockwave after the other. Most bullets were destroyed by the shockwaves, but one hit Daron in the head. The music stopped as a small stream of blood went down Daron's face. Nevan, the guitar, fell out of his hands and on the ground, and Daron along with her a second later.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:02 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii
As the song became more violent so did the effects, instead of nails to a chalkboard it felt more like a rake was scratching her back and ears. The heartless swarmed around them, but didn't attack as if waiting for a que of some sort.

"And now to finish it all..." He turned some buttons and stroked over the snares once, making a shockwave that went in the direction of the people.
Berry just leaned against the tree as the creatures started to attack them. "This is boreding." Berry just dodged the creatures.

Sabsishii looked in the direction of the music and saw the shockwave. She quickly got out her old gun ((uhm...If anyone remembers the name that I gave the guns, could you tell me? I forgot...)) with her left hand, her right hand still on her head, shot a few rounds at the man playing the guitar as a warning.

Not hearing the shots over the loud music, which he seemed immune to, he just kept playing, sending one shockwave after the other. Most bullets were destroyed by the shockwaves, but one hit Daron in the head. The music stopped as a small stream of blood went down Daron's face. Nevan, the guitar, fell out of his hands and on the ground, and Daron along with her a second later.
Berry finally saw Daron and walked to him."Who are you? are you the one causing this?" Berry looked down at him.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:10 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii

Berry finally saw Daron and walked to him."Who are you? are you the one causing this?" Berry looked down at him.

Daron slowly got back up and looked at the girl in front of her. His whole face was covered in blood now. "Got a problem with that?" he said back with an unnatural grin.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:09 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku

Daron slowly got back up and looked at the girl in front of her. His whole face was covered in blood now. "Got a problem with that?" he said back with an unnatural grin.
Berry still had no emotion but she had a bit of rage still in her. She cracked her fingers then punches him right in his face. "I do have a probelm with it."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:52 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku

Berry still had no emotion but she had a bit of rage still in her. She cracked her fingers then punches him right in his face. "I do have a probelm with it."

He took the hit with a smile on his face. The pain was unbareable, but he kept smiling like a maniac. He took Nevan back in his hand and got up, holding Nevan like a sword. He made a swing with it in the air so a special hooked blade came out of it to make the guitar look like a scythe. "Glad that it displeases you so..."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:53 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

He took the hit with a smile on his face. The pain was unbareable, but he kept smiling like a maniac. He took Nevan back in his hand and got up, holding Nevan like a sword. He made a swing with it in the air so a special hooked blade came out of it to make the guitar look like a scythe. "Glad that it displeases you so..."
"Cause of you making this ceatures mad and upset, i had to go away from Damos.." Berry got her keyblade out." I am tried of being a heartless."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:32 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Cause of you making this ceatures mad and upset, i had to go away from Damos.." Berry got her keyblade out." I am tried of being a heartless."

Daron looked at the Keyblade. "So, you're a wielder..." The blade retracted back into the guitar and Daron put Nevan on his back. "...And you don't want to be a Heartless anymore? I might know someone who can turn you back... And it's not Damos."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:05 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Daron looked at the Keyblade. "So, you're a wielder..." The blade retracted back into the guitar and Daron put Nevan on his back. "...And you don't want to be a Heartless anymore? I might know someone who can turn you back... And it's not Damos."
"How did you know about Damos? Leave him out of this...He is one who helped me at least look normal sorta. Unless i find my nobody that was created ....there is no way i can be me again...."Berry sighed and looked at him." You have to be lieing saying someone can help me..."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:41 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"How did you know about Damos? Leave him out of this...He is one who helped me at least look normal sorta. Unless i find my nobody that was created ....there is no way i can be me again...."Berry sighed and looked at him." You have to be lieing saying someone can help me..."

"How I know about Damos is a story for later. But I'm not lieing. I know where your Nobody is. Afterall, it was Derry who paid me to 'infect' the forests."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:45 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"How I know about Damos is a story for later. But I'm not lieing. I know where your Nobody is. Afterall, it was Derry who paid me to 'infect' the forests."
"Derry isnt a nobady anymore. She became a heartless as well. Derry wont do this. She has nothing to gain.."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:51 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Derry isnt a nobady anymore. She became a heartless as well. Derry wont do this. She has nothing to gain.."

"Well, if she isn't a Nobody anymore, Ryed might be able to help. He is the most powerful wielder of Darkness around. He gave me this guitar back in the days he collected souls of the dead." He looked around nervously. "But we have to leave here. 'They' are coming."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:55 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Well, if she isn't a Nobody anymore, Ryed might be able to help. He is the most powerful wielder of Darkness around. He gave me this guitar back in the days he collected souls of the dead." He looked around nervously. "But we have to leave here. 'They' are coming."
" ummmm okay? But where to and who are 'they'?" Berry was quite confused.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:41 pm
((Jeebus, I've been out of this story waaay too long....)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:07 pm
Alixraen
((so have i but ill try to get back in you should do the same ya know))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:20 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Alixraen
((so have i but ill try to get back in you should do the same ya know))
((-waits of mwm to post- im still waiting mwm ))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games