Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uwasa

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:16 pm
Hey tiff*puts arma round her*wanna rp sweet thing *gives flashy smile./*  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:19 pm
::smacks Uwasa and smashes him with mallets:: OOppssie ^_^ lol AW yes, what did I tell you, being evil is fun!!!! *evil laugh* but yes I will RP with you because we still need to finishe our little surfing...thingie @_@  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

uwasa

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:22 pm
*pulls head out of the ground*if i remember it was your turn*passes out*  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:23 pm
actually I posted not too long ago....its your turn!!!!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

uwasa

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:38 pm
Done my lady.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:22 pm
looks at the two.I think I see a bit of flirting here!! ^0^ I always predticted there was a chance of thiws happening...........Gaia seems pretty good...Kurai is done with his project ((I sitll get to post as Mr.Violet and Renim right? sweatdrop sweatdrop ))

..and The ghsot girl migth be showing some apperances soon..Nyahhahah!!  

JoY_AnGel

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:45 pm
Hurray for ghost girl!!!!! ^_^ *turns on Still in the Dark at maximum volume* Ya, guess what!! I finally bought Guilty Gear Isuka!!!!!!! Wohoo, so excited whee  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:47 pm
Well one i'am not flirting with tiff i was being nice and two damnit am i the only one who has not played guilty gear. Also are you gonna post tiff.  

uwasa

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:53 pm
OMG, guess what...I just relized that tomorrow is Friday the 13 *freaky music comes on* @_@ O and if Uwasa was flirting, it would have been with Kiyowa, not Tiffany. Besides Tiff still has a crush on someone...AND ITS JUST A CRUSH, NOTHING ELSE!! (referring to Joy!!)

EDIT: Uwasa and I posted...I just edited in one of my OOC post  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:56 pm
oh ehehee my bad sorry. Also i do not know why kiyowa is so attractive to me it's the black hair and attitude.  

uwasa

uwasa

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:04 pm
oh tiffany i did the same thing as you and edited so i'am wating it is your turn to post.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:47 am
Friday the 13th!!! Prom!! w00t im going to be all night out with Rene guys XP so im going to try to make a few quick posts here. ^^ Mints not allowed on the computer for a while.. she sorta got in trouble.. hehe. stupid gurl..

and if it isnt too much trouble for you guys. But whenever you post in the announcments please put this in before your text.

Tiff

Uwasa

Joy

Ky

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.this will get annoying if we ahve to post the lil code every time..well..its not like we have too >.< But its looks so good after and *rambles*

ahh Prom....already in my first year and I've been banned from that by my VP....remebers me helping out with decrotions,but after I ate a few cupcakes..I was testing them!! But I got hyper and started to running around,stopping ti hang up stuff ((i can't remeber how I got on the prom set up team..hmm)) but then I knocked over this glass statue of the schools founder.quoete fo VP "Now Miss.Sinead,I hope you learn your lesson..but your taken off the set up crew and Im thinking about nto letting you comin to the prom in your Senior year!!"

..................b*****d...Im gonna do soemthing to his car..and jsut blame it on it bein the friday the 13th.....its bullet proof!!

ooooo sure Tiffy jsut a crush wink  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:17 pm
looks at my ******** sutpid friday the 13th..mutters....Why do none of my friends want to hang out with me this day?!?Am i relaly that trouble makin?!? gonk  

JoY_AnGel

uwasa

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. No joy you are not so just do not worry about it and be thankful nothing realy bad happened. Well maybe smething bad happened to you but not me.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games