Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:38 pm

Klara smiled watching Lili run back into the manor happily.
That's good at least she's smiling now. Klara thought to herself, that's why she had suggested it in the first place.
Klara was actually pretty excited about swimming too.
She hadn't gone swimming since she started living at the manor and she really enjoyed it.
"You'll have to take it a little easy, but that doesn't mean you can't float around and enjoy yourself." Klara said facing Klaash letting her smile show how excited she was that they were both up for it.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:56 pm

Lilli quickly changed into a black tank top and short blue jean shorts. She left her shoes. She grabbed a towel and hurridly made her way back down the stairs. "I'm ready." Lilli said her voice sounding more enthusiastic.

She looked at herself in the brightly lit front room. She realized how pale she must look wearing shorts. Whatever.. "You guys wanna change or... lets go?"

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:57 pm

((Okay Tuesday and Bou rp. No one is on and I'm gonna die.))

Bou ran through the halls. Tuesday where are you? What floor?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:01 pm

Bou, turn right, Go down the stairs. Turn left. 5th room on the left.
Bou was in his room within a couple seconds.
Bou looked at him with frantic eyes.
"What. What is it. Whats wrong?"

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:02 pm

Tuesday thought to Lilli.
Are you there? Lilli can you hear me?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:04 pm

Lyke LAWL
Ben climbed through his window, he then saw Tuesday on the bed.
"Well...my muscles are shutting down. I can't walk anymore. I don't have enough power in me to heal them. The only other person that can is Bou, my cousin, I don't know where she is, I know she lives here."
Bou...Can you hear me?

"Oh. You mean you're dying from this thing?" Ben asked, though he alrwady knew the answer. "I'm sorry. I don't know what to do. Lilli, I'm sure knows this already? Yeah.." Ben stopped himself.. not knowing what he should say.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:09 pm

Lyke LAWL

Huh.. what? Whatever.. Lilli thought, then continued walking.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:12 pm

Thinking of Lilli made him stiff.
He stared vacantly.
"I'm not sure. She was...mad at me. When I left to get you. She won't answer me."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:14 pm

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL

Lilli please? Answer me please. Lilli just continued walking nonchalantly. Lilli answer me!
Tuesday made her stop. Her body froze.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:22 pm

Lyke LAWL
Thinking of Lilli made him stiff.
He stared vacantly.
"I'm not sure. She was...mad at me. When I left to get you. She won't answer me."

"The hell she was!" Ben shouted at Tuesaday. "What the hell.. of course she was mad! Damn it." Ben clutched the sides of his head trying to calm himself down. He closed his eyes, and still closing them sat down, cross -legged.
"Did you know that when I'm mad, or lose my temper... I change." Ben said quietly, but knew Tuesday could hear him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Tuesday was taken aback.
"I didn't know anyone would be mad. I wanted to get you to surprise her."
Hearing that Ben changed too didn't necessarily shock him. But he was scared. Demons were known to be hard to control.
"So you can change too."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:29 pm

Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL

Lilli please? Answer me please. Lilli just continued walking nonchalantly. Lilli answer me!
Tuesday made her stop. Her body froze.

Lilli's body froze. Klara stared at her. "I...can't...move." Her voice came out strangled. Is that you Tuesday. If it is... leave me alone. Don't bother me. I'm tired of you doing things like this. Lilli struggled but forced her way out of his telekenetic hold.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:29 pm

[[N00b laugh!!! llolololololololol!@131211 biggrin ]]

Klaash nodded and rolled his shoulders, hearing a few popping sounds he felt pleased. He inhaled,"Nope. I don't need to change, I'm fine as it is." He looked at his hands, his left one was bruised far more than his right. How? He didn't remember those bruises being there. Had he forgotten or had they happened when he passed out? Either way, he knew he was bruised, and doing things with his hands would hurt for a while.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:33 pm

Please Lilli. I was going to get Ben. I didn't want you to notice I was gone. He entranced her again.
"Ben I have to get her." He fell out of bed and tried to stand up. He got up and stumbled against the doorway and then his body started bleeding. The blood was making a trail behind him. He made it to the door by the time his skin broke. He fell over and started crawling to the lake.
"Lilli! Lilli please." He shouted, followed by several screams of pain.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:33 pm

Seeing Lilli's body tighten and the look of pure shock on her face Klara stared at Lilli wondering what was wrong.
concerned she asked, "Lilli? what just happened?"
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games