Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:58 am
"yeah, look at the bug! its so cool! so reign do you like bugs? i do there awsome." Kai said pulling her gentaly int his lap. he scratched her ears and said, "your so cute Reign."then gave her a kiss in the to of her head.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:23 am
"Erri I am yours no-one elses...Even when it seems like I have no true conciousness when I am in that state I am actually fully aware of my sorroundings...I can still hear...I can still feel. And the first thing I felt was your embrace...then your warm tears I could hear you cry yet I could not move. This happend once at my old home...which I could never consider a true home...my brother was worried I had wires in me...and my misstress couldn't care less about me. She told Rez to get back work and 'Whatever happens happens.' she could have cared less about me and yet I lived. I thought I was going to die both times because the pain and being unable to move was nearly too much for me...then Min and Bast worked together to bring my spirit back and try to get you from being unconcious...I had kissed you taking you back into your room and the hug was a thank you for Min...If I dedicate myself to someone I stick with that person and Erri I have dedicated myself to you and only you..." Leon paused his ear twitched. "Someone outside is injured and needs medical attention." Leon was becoming annoyed with other things interuppting moments he needed with Erri. He sighed and it was able to be seen in his eyes just how annoyed he was becoming. He needed alone time with Erri and his brother was coming tomorrow.  

losttoneverreturn

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:21 am
with tears in her eyes she looked at Leons left had to see the mark that was also on her right one then smiled to herself entwining both of their hands leading him to a locked door in the house she unlocked it draged him into the secret hall then locked the door behind them running with him for some distance entering a room shuting the door blushing Leon im not lettling you leave me tonight nor any night she cluthed to him tightly smiling and blushing this will be our hall and our rooms where they cant intrupt us oh i love you so much and just to tell you now when i say you cant leave me i mean it you are mine till the day i die my friend my love and soon if i have anything to do with it my husband she stated sternly looking into his eyes pulling him to the bed making it so he laid down then cuddled close to him i love you much so what do you think of my plan she kissed him deeply and bit his neck as a claim on him then kissed where she bit before kissing him again and laying her head on his chest waiting for a reply and handing him a key to get into this hall  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:22 pm
" Hey i have an idea! lets go into the woods and find more buggies!" Kai said carefully lifting her onto his shoulders. and walked into the hall.  

kai wolf white

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:40 pm
She giggled and mewed, clinging to his shoulders "Buggies with brother! buggies with brother!" she was very delighted at the thought of sneaking away  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:07 pm
Min collapsed at the weight of dangers now past, and her energy hadn't quite returned to normal yet.

she hoped that Erri truly understood that the mark was a seal; Min smiled at the thought that neither truly could be allowed the absolute truth of the matter.

she tried to stand and found her legs give and crumpled to the ground

she wished she could explain to reign that had reign been there, Reign too would have lost a life and reign was Too young for that kind of responsiblity.

rolling on to all fours Min made her way back to the house.

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:48 am
Kai hope the flight of stairs with great ease, and walked to the backdoor, aand outside,"So reign you pick the first spot to look."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:25 am
barely concious Hikari heard footsteps around the other side of the house, so he painfully hopped around towards the direction he saw a half human wolf and a small catgirl, the most noise he could make was a half yell half cought which sent shivers and pain exploding through his body  

Ravenhome

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:34 pm
her delicate ears picking up the sound, reign squeaked and pointed at the stranger, scrabbling all over kai's back, agitated and excited "Hurt! hurt!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:08 pm
knowing that at least someone knew he was there cheered Hikari up knowing he wasn't going to die again he then colapsed to the ground and coughed up an imense amount of blood and lost conciousness.  

Ravenhome

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:26 am
Kai noticedthe peson Reign was pointing at and smelled blood." Reign, you need to go back in and get help, i'll help this person in."he helped Reign down and ran to the aid of the newcomer.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:22 am
Leon shivered with delight as Erri bit his neck and kissed it. "I like the idea." He embraced her tightly holding her close. Tonight there will be no interuptions. Apparently his neck was one of those spots that turned him on and Erri would probably notice sooner or later.  

losttoneverreturn

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:04 pm
Erri giggled and squirmed in delight he like the idea he will stay with me and be mine forever yes yes yes her thought came in a rush as she kissed Leon sottly while squirming to him till she was half way on top of him before going to his neck and licked her bit marks before kissing it adain and starting to suck and n** at it forming a hicky as soon as she was satisfied that it was noticeable so all could see easily she stoped and looked into his eyes blushing with butterflies and her heart pounding Leon i never want to leave your side and if you sleep i want to be the one to keep you warm if your ill i will be the one to nurse you back to health she grinned brushing her nose back and forth against his blushing deep red as she wispered and i want to be the one who carries your children  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:21 pm
Kai carefully lifted him to his shoulders and took off full speed back inside."Erri! ERYN!! SOMEONE!!!!!!!!! WE NEED HELP!"He yelled, then got a warm bath going and got lots of towles.  

kai wolf white

losttoneverreturn

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:26 pm
(Children...as in babies of our own...not adoptive like Kai or Reign but our own...but no you have to take responsibility sooner or later...you haven't been out on a date yet...still the day after tomorrow might be good to go to the movies) Leon shivered with delight as Erri licked the spot where she bit. "I really like the sound of this. I trust you and each night in here I will be with you...The day after tomorrow let's try to go to the movies together."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games