Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:33 pm
This is my fursona, as well as one of my RP characters.

Name: Reika Nero
Species: Neko
Sign: Aries
Sexuality: Bi
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 120 lbs.

Personality: Quiet, some what shy, (only towards people is doesn't know) Flirty, Nice, Serious at times. (Once you get to know her)

Bio: At first look, Reika looks like the type of girl who doesn't like many things, largely due to her appearance. She usually has the look of being being between Emo/goth/punk, tees, jeans, sneakers, dyed hair, chokers, that sort of thing. (Even the things she is wearing in the pic) Meeting new people isn't her forte, but she'll give people a chance to get to know her. On her spare time, Reika loves to play her electric guitar, as well as play shows at parties or gigs, with the band she helped start. Another of her hobbies is reading, but only if she can find a book that she finds interesting, if not, she will starting writing a story of her own.

Appearance:

(Guys, I know she's hot, stop drooling rofl )
User Image

*Note* Not my art, this was done by Jessica Elwood, one of my favorite artists  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:22 pm
Name: Katherine Stern
Pic: User Image  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kiaratiger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:16 am
well iam gaz and this is my fursona who is mostly a roleplay chracter
name kiara khan
age : ranges fro m3-22 depending on roleplays and my mood
gender female
sexuality lesbian

Bio kaira was born and raised in a spirit monestery in japan. where she learned to fight and chaneel chi.. kiara is ery unpredictable shes sometimes loing kind cuddlely and cute and some times shes angrey and nasty.her emotions mimics my own . cos im a bit up and down right now but il lkeep it under wraps
kiara has a ery weak bladder so almost always wear s pullups or diapers unless an rp or story forbids it she is ery slef concious about this problem. she is ery small and slim and looks much younger then she is

this is my fairite picture of her. here she is about 12 but looks more like 7
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:38 pm
Name: Krysaline
Species: Arctic Fox
Orientation: Straight
Mate: None;Not looking, but wouldn't mind having one
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 130 lbs
Occupation: Princess of Eternylaea (In the Role-Playing Universe), Specializes in Psychokinesis
Physical Appearance: Silver-White fur with Light blue tipped tail, Long Icy-Blue hair, Light Pink eyes, Thin but curvy physique, wears silver fantasy armor adorned with aquamarine gemstones
Fursonality: Kind, Caring, Loving, Gentle, Serious, Adventure-Loving, Fierce in Combat
Picture: Currently none, but wouldn't mind paying gold for someone to draw her if wiling  

IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

Soarsa

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:44 am
User Image
"Baaaa"

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:05 pm
Name: Saturn
Species: Fennec Fox
Height: 5'10, not including large ears.
Colours: Pale green fur and brown eyes with much paler yellow/green fur on the insides of his ears and from the bottom of his mouth, down the front of his torso and on the underside of his tail.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Usually very calm and rational. Loves music, video games and technology. He's happiest when interacting with others and likes making new friends, but can be nervous around people he's never met before. Quite clumsy and tends to completely zone out when listening to music, getting startled when interrupted.
Most often wears a t-shirt and jeans with a hoodie (x) and headphones. He's really skinny but kinda fluffy!
Not exactly sure how most anthro characters are actually supposed to wear headphones but whatever.

References:
[Dark-Velvet-Revolver]-[x]  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kit Kat Purrpurr

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:58 pm
Name: Zoe
Species: Jaguar. Don't ever call her a leopard. She's sensitive about that.
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 145 lb.
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Brown
Fur Color: Jaguar patterns with red highlights
Personality: Generally cool about most stuff and won't get all in your face about things. Loves making art and writing, but also lying around and being a bit lazy. She is quite smart and has a lot of potential to be really awesome at things. She is learning 3D animation and is having a great time with it.

She has a few vices, most of them include being flirty when she probably shouldn't be, but she can keep good relationships with people. Has ADD. Has an extreme hatred for wolves, dogs, coyotes, and foxes, but is open to all other cats and animals.

Bio: There is nothing significant about her bio. She had a difficult time in elementary school and the first half of junior high, but from then onwards her grades were much better and she graduated with honors. She now goes to a technical institute.
Orientation: Heterosexual
Mate: None.
Picture:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:37 pm
Full Name: Aislinn Smalltail
Nicknames: Lynx, or Lynx W. (These names originate from her original name, which was Lynx Walker)
Species: Iberian Lynx
Birthday: June 25th
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 155 lb.
Eye Color: Dark grey eyes, ringed with lighter grey around the edges
Base Fur Color: Dark grey, which changes to black in the winter.
Additional Colors and Markings: Bright blue mask-like marking on her face. Blue ears with black tufts at the tips.Tail tip is bright yellow. There is a ring of blue running around the tail just before the yellow tip. Light purple markings on her legs/feet and arms/hands. Light purple on the edges of her cheek tuft fur. Pink nose and paw pads.
Personality: Hyperactive, curious, and sometimes a bit shy. She can also be extremely stubborn.
Dislikes: Being yelled at
Orientation: Heterosexual
Mate: A wolf/dog hybrid by the name of Ardent Softheart
Picture:
User Image  

Feral Marshmallow Lynx

Feline Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hunter 50

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:01 pm
So many new fursonas posted that I missed. I should check more often!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:42 am
Full Name: Alpha Kageulfr

Nicknames: Alpha, Kage

Species: Wolf

Birthday: April 23rd

Eye Color: Deep blue

Base Fur Color: Black

Additional Colors and Markings: Fur on his chest, underside of arms, legs and tail has a blueish tinge to it, has dark red markings(of my own design) on his back and a red runic symbol one his right shoulder(if anyone wishes to see my attempt at drawing these markings just ask).

Orientation: Bisexual

Picture: none as im not artistically gifted, but if anyone wanted to have a go at drawing him id be grateful  

Its a 619 thang

Versatile Werewolf

Duwilo

8,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:42 pm
Name: Devrik St. James
Species: Husky
Height: 6'0
Eyes: green
apperence User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Orientation: Straight
Mate: Currently looking
Usually an bright and cheerful guy. Always willing to help out a stranger and ask for nothing in return. My hobbies include gaming, soccer, swimming, and climbing stuff for giggles. Did i mention i can play bass? Around new faces though i can get a little shy.....i'm working on it.

Others (sketches and some in progress commissions of Dev.)
Agent

A wild repost appears  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:38 pm
bryceninja
well yea! foxes rock! but alas we are dyin out...

I highly doubt that.  

Kit Kat Purrpurr

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash