Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:14 pm

Keeping a straight face, Raven raised a questioning eyebrow as Emerald woke up. "What woke you up?" She asked, sitting down on the bed.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:23 pm

Emerald clutched her blanket. "Just a dream..." She wispered. "Lets hope."

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:10 pm

Raven nodded her head in understanding. She thought about it a bit before asking. "...Do you want to talk about it?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:14 pm

Emerald looked up. "No I dont think so..at least not right now." Emerald got up on her feet. "but could we go get some iced water?" She felt a little better but she felt dehigerated. When she walked in she saw a new guy. The guy in her dream. She shuffled her feet back.

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:44 pm

When Greyfire and Nightstar stepped in with Robin and scourch he said, "Thanks for letting me stay guys."

"Ah, no prob Greyfire," said Nightstar.

"Hm," smiled Greyfire as he looked at Nightstar.

"Um, what are you doing?" asked Nightstar.

"Oh, nothing. Your eyes are crystal light/sky blue. their so beautiful," said Greyfire.

"Hm, I like them myself. I find them beautiful and my mother loves them since I got them from my father. My father has such wonderful eyes and my mom says I have wonderful eyes too. While my father finds them beautiful on me too. You should see brother's eyes their like my mom's. His eye perfectly fit him and I love them on him even though he gets embarresed when I say that to him but likes the complement," she expalined.

"Hm, you sound like good sister,' he said.

"Mm, I'm not perfect one but I try to after all I do love my brother. My parents said when I was young I loved my little brother more than anybody loves and I still do its just my younmger brother and I find it kind of fun to act mad and fuss baout each other but whouldn't you do that is you had a younger sibling. He can get anoying but he's cool," said Nightstar.

"Hm, that does sound cool," said Greyfire.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:14 pm

Emerald rolled her eyes at Greyfire. Something about him wasnt right. She grabbed her glass of iced water.

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:27 am

Past present
Robin lead the others to a set of free rooms. 'Pick the one you like' he demonsatred with his hand though ironcially these could already be thier rooms in the future.

Vince coutniuned to set huddled on the beach forzen with emotions. He knew his purpose who he was unsure if it should be carried out or not. He sighed deeply unware of what was going on inisde.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:30 am

(Ok here my new charcter:
Name: Chris Ruby Spinner
Code name: Teen Arachnid
Appearance: costume:
User Image

Out of costume:User Image

Family:
Farther: Boy Arachnid (Josh Spinner)
Mother Fox (Zorra)
Weapons: Bo-staff and web-energy gauntelts
Powers: Four arms, Fox like senses
Abilites: Gymnast and writer.
Bio: His parents have sent him to stay with the titans while their on thier second honey moon. Doesn't get on with Nightstar since thier were babies.

)

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:12 pm

Raven followed Emerald. She couldn't help sensing distrust from Emerald. Maybe she had inherited Raven's own distrust of strangers. Her eyes looked at the newcomer boy. "Hello... Who are you?" Raven said, keeping her voice monotone.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:24 pm

Scourch poited to Greyfire and said,"That's Greyfire."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:24 pm

"Well, thank you again And I think I'll choose this one," said Greyfire as he picked the room that would be Vince's in the furture. Then Greyfire went inside and closed the door behind him for he felt tired.

Nightstar sat in the main room on the couch and thought to herself, 'He's kind of cute, that Greyfire.'
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:41 pm

Emerald eyes got big when she heard the name Greyfire. "Um Thats a nice name."

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:51 pm

"Hm, yes it is," said Nightstar with a smile.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:01 pm

Emerald left the room with a fake smile then it faded away when she walked outside. She had thoughts in her mind like: Is my dream true? Will he hurt Nightstar? How can I trust him?

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:16 am

Scourch sat down on the couch near Nightstar and said,"he seems like a pretty cool guy."
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games