Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

rorschach12

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:41 pm
"Good idea, I'll flush the bullet then..."He said, taking the bullet then flushing the toilet.
After that he walked into the other room, and picked up the wounded man he had brought in. He could wake up any second now.
"Ok, I'm ready when you are..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:23 pm
"alright. just gotta stage it then we can leave." she stood up with her wings unfolded, ready for flight. she shaped the paper towl into a gun. "i hope you make good gun noises or something."now go hold shade up so it looks like he's standing alone."  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:33 am
passing in and out of consciousness, he barely heard them talk. crap........im so useless...... he saw them moving around. wait....what are they doing....?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:46 pm
"Well, I actually got a real gun..."He stated,"For the sound of course..."He said, taking out revolver from his coat.
He Walked over to shade, lifting him up, in one arm.  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:30 pm
alex narrowed her eyes. "what are you doing with that." she shook her head. "never mind. lets just get this over with." she whispered then in a louder voice after checking to make sure the scientists where around to hear. "shade, youve failed us again and again. we cant keep letting this happen. i cant tell if your on the scientists side or ours. your life has come to an end." alex held the gun up. and pretended to pull the trigger on her paper gun. hopeing lance would know to make the sound effect.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:50 pm
Right on que, Lance pointed the gun towards the open window, shooting it. He just hoped Alex wasen't sensitive to the sound. He didn't count on the bullt hitting anyone, he had pointed it at an angel, so that it up over the streets.  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:24 pm
the sound didnt affect her in the least."stagger back and fall." alex instructed quietly. the scientists where all comeing up and surrounding the building. they had to act fast. she walked forward.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:50 pm
Lance did as he was told,making Shade stagger back two steps before collapsing.Lance stashed the gun away into his coat pocket yet again, then awaiting patiently to what Alex had to say next.  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:26 pm
"lance. grab the body. we're leaving and i dont want his body left behind." she looked to the side and saw the scientists scrambling up over the side. they were all calling them. wanting them to come back. some were cocking guns. "you bastards leave us alone!" she yelled before opening up her wings and takeing flight. she wavered a moment from exhaustion then steadied herself and went higher, "come on lance!" she called then went out of gun reach.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:41 am
still by the hotel, shade fumbled for his gun. "come on....please make this work." he shot his smoke bomb in success. he sighed. "thank god this thing still works..." he finally passed out, dreaming dream-less dreams.
((i dont think tht makes sense, but whatever...))  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:46 pm
{{ya...now im totally confuzzled....}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:32 pm
((lol, i dont know what we're doing anymore....all i know is, im supposedly 'dead', and we're trying to escape.))  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:37 pm
{{thats basicly whats going on.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:45 pm
((ok then........so now what...? lol))  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:37 am
{{wait for lance i guess...}}  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]