Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:18 pm
Kit flickerd into the changing room and walked out fully clothed and ninjad up. "Then lets begin."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:23 pm
Kiyoshi got out, went to the changing room, got dressed, and walked out. "Ok let's go, you choose the place." He said fixing his hair.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:25 pm
"This place should be fine. Until we start learnig the big stuff right?" Kit asked not knowing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:30 pm
"Alright, so what you looking to gain from the lightning element? So I don't teach you stuff you dont need to know." Kiyoshi asked seeing how it would be faster if Kit just learned the jutsu he would use.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:33 pm
"Hmmm" Kit tapped his chin and replied. "Well i want to learn all of them but how about." kit thought some more while he picked a few out. "Lightning bolt, Lightnig clone. Lightning clone explosion. And all of the chidori evolutions."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:38 pm
"You know you should really stick with one type of clone and improve on that. Trust me dont learn one from every element. Anyway I'm going to show you of the most usful and person favorite of mine." Kiyoshi took out a kunai and and made a few seals. "Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)." Lightning formed in his hand and transfered over to the kunai. "It lets you transfer lightning to another object. Good with strings, weapons, and water jutsu. Picture combining this with yout water disk jutsu." He said with a smile, cause combo attacks are fun.

(4 posts)  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:41 pm
Kit took out a kunai and made the handseals. "Current transfer skill." A small lightning wave encased the kunai. But after a second it exploded and kit was sent hurling backwards. He landed into the water and a fewmoments later he jumped out. "Man i am so close."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:43 pm
Kit made the hand seals agin. "Current tranfer skill." The kunai glowed a slight yellow color and it sparked slightly before kit smiled. "I got it i got it." He started to smile when it started to glow hotter and explode agin.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:44 pm
"Current transfer skill." kit made the neccesary hand sela and the kunai wqs sparking slightly in his hand. He keptthe power and chakra low. He didnt want to blow up agin. He poked himself in the hand and felt a slight tingle. The form was there but there was no power.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:46 pm
Kit closed his eyes and rememberd the feeling from when he masterd the chidori. The jolt of energy the power coursing through his veins. He felt it like it was happening to him right then. "Current transfer skill." Kit made his hand seals and the kunai sparked violently making lightning bolts fly everywhere. They lashed out rendomly before kit stopped the jutsu. "Koolio. That would come in handy with some of my suitons." He turned to Kiyoshi. "Whats next boss?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:48 pm
futashi appeared at the spings, looking at kit. "yo kit! time to go!" he yelled out, waving.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:50 pm
kit walked into the changing room and grabbed his ninja carrying bag. He leapt up at the roof and spoke to Kiyoshi. "hey i will learn more when i come back." He turned to Futashi. "Meet me at the 2nd entrance.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:55 pm
"See ya Kit, be safe." Kiyoshi waved and decided to get back in the hot spring.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:06 am
Zann appeared on the roof of the hot springs in a tiny swirling motion of the wind. He sat on the roof, not entering the hot springs. He leaned his back against a pillar, Houzan on his lap and they both stared across to the village, pondering about what he heard in the office. Power, acknowledgment, what are their purposes?  

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:45 pm
Rahenno arrived at the hot springs. "I haven't been here in awhile." Rahenno want to the back to change into a towel. He walked out to the mix springs.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games